on 25 May 2016
Arrived quickly, good quality. Only snag - the string to pull the bottom tight is not one continuous piece - 4 pieces for each corner?? I think we'll get a long piece to all the way round
on 5 June 2016
Fit's nicely. Kept BBQ dry in very heavy persistent rain. No wear as yet, it's been about a month.
on 26 September 2009
I purchased this cover as it was the only one available in December, as everyone is obviously more organised than I! I am so glad I did, its completely waterproof, even after one of our typical British winters. Brilliant!
on 31 December 2013
Arrived on time and fits almost perfect considering it seems to be a universal size for this type of BBQ. Mine is a half Oil Drum type on wheels from Wickes but fits very well and stays on and not blow off or slip during bad windy weather. colour fits in well with rest of Garden
I like it
on 26 April 2012
This is an economy cover which is of a good quality and looks good. It appears to be stronger than our old more expensive cover, which speaks for itself. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 28 April 2014
We use this for a different BBQ, but it still does the job. We have had a couple particularly wind days where it has moved off the BBQ a bit, but normally it doesn't move too much and keeps it completely covered. We haven't had any problems with the water proofing and the BBQ stays perfectly dry underneath.

There are strings and holes you can use to tie the cover to the BBQ. Definitely recommended as it keeps the cover from flying away.
on 21 April 2012
Excellent value for money, completely fit for purpose, lightweight and very easy to fit and remove. It can be easily folded and stored when not in use
on 22 February 2014
No toggles are supplied with this and tying it on didn't really work. In the wind it just lifted up and in high wind blew off. If you tie it around the legs there is nothing to stop it riding up. Needs a way to anchor underneath. I wasn't inventive enough to think of a solution. Now folded in the shed and will go in the bin shortly I bet!
on 27 August 2015
Very happy with this. Fits my two burner gas BBQ perfect. has ties at each corner to fix in place, this is recommended as at first i didn't tie mine down and a few days later after bad weather I found it had blown off!

bought this last winter and can confirm it offered good protection to our BBQ over winter.
on 29 June 2012
Always difficult to know what you are getting when buying online. I've had a cover made of the same material this is made of before, which didn't last long. It's the crinkly green plastic type. It will need to be stored away from UV and strong winds, or it will deteriorate and rip quite quickly.

See one answered question