Colour: Green|Change

on 12 December 2011
Quality of cover was very good. I measured the table and chairs to be covered and this cover seemed perfect. Only problem was that it was described as rectangular. Buyers beware it isn't and so may not fit over tables and chairs. The shape of the covers is hexagonal and the measurements are for the longest width and length. I have had to return the covers at great expense
on 10 September 2011
Second one I have bought of these. Had one 2/3 years ago. Lasted quite well, was waterproof until fabric began to crack and then water began to get in. Spent a lot of time last winter checking and then drying out table (quite a good quality table that I didn't want to destroy). Looked for another at start of summer, this was the only one I could find that covered table and chairs. Although it covers table and chairs it isn't quite the right shape. Because of shape I seem to be checking regularly that table is covered properly. It does the job - not a bad price for the quality and hopefully will protect my table for a couple more years.
on 10 November 2011
It amazes me the jump in price from the cheap and nasty, lasts 5 mins tarpaulin type covers to what I hope will be a longer lasting model. This material appears to be the same as I have covering my caravan, which although it seems to get wet, which is the intention, will protect from UV and dust, etc.

The method of securing it to the table relies on tying it around the legs, which is fine if the table were rectangle. Mine is oval, but I couldn't find an oval version so had to go with this rectangular one, so I've also used some string all around to secure. Nevertheless we've had some pretty strong winds so far and it seems to be doing well. I've stored the chairs in my shed, but could probably have put them under this cover with the table and made it fit better.

I will be interested to see how it fairs by spring, but after 2 months it seems to be doing fine.
on 30 July 2014
Nice quality and thick fabric, we will see if it stands the test of time. At 3 times the price of our last cover, it should last. My only grumble is that even though I measured my furniture, it doesn't actually fit and now I need to find a seperate cover for my table. Beware of the measurements, it should have covered my furniture with some left over. It was intended to cover my rectangular furniture measuring 180 x 120cm but doesn't. It covers 120 x 130cm only. It is also not rectangular so I don't know why it is advertised as such.
on 8 November 2013
From the description and the measurements on the amazon page for this item, it should have fitted my oval table and six chairs, it actually fits the table and 4 chairs adequately. So had to invest in a cover for the chairs. there is no doubting the quality of this product and as I have said previously, you get what you pay for!
Regards Drusy
on 31 October 2014
The cover is tapered, so it's diamond shape ineffect, so when it says it's 173cm/68" wide this is only at the widest middle part and not at the much smaller tapered ends.
review image
on 7 June 2014
Bought this storm cover as extra protection for my 4 piece garden furniture set. It's done nothing but rain since buying my garden furniture and whilst I can't actually use any of it, I don know that it is lovely and dry. My Bosmere storm cover has withstood thunderstorms and windy conditions very easily and the leg ties ensure it doesn't budge!
on 15 August 2015
Although this product appeared to be of good quality it is such an odd shape and the measurements given are very misleading ( it is not actually a rectangle) so it didn't fit our table and chairs and we had to send it straight back.
on 31 May 2013
The quality of this is good and should withstand all weathers. I like the idea of the little stand that goes underneath to let the water drain off the top.....but it doesn't drain from all sides which is a shame, but not the end of the world. It's easy to put the cover on & off the patio set and can be stored easily in it's bag when not being used.
on 13 November 2013
Purchased and "installed" this a few weeks ago and it has stood up to the rains. The harsher conditions of winter will be the real test - no cracking/disintegration - but too early to tell.

See one answered question