Customer reviews

1,172
Thermos ThermoCafé Stainless Steel Flask, 1.0 L
Style: Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask|Change

on 12 April 2017
superb product still drinkable 24hours later just remember to do your lid up tight
on 15 February 2017
Keeps liquid hot for 12 hours, even when some has been used.
You can't beat Thermos.
on 29 October 2016
I bought this flask for when I went on a trip to the arctic, I travelled between Norway, Sweden and Finland and so the temperatures went as low as -20 celsius. I've since used it whilst skiing and it's done a terrific job.

I'll admit, although I took it to the extremes, I'm sure it would be perfect for general use day to day. Hot drinks stayed hot for up to 6 hours in the very low temperatures, and I also used it to carry water, and it never froze whilst inside - which was the risk in the arctic.

It's a good size and was robust enough to deal with a few knocks in my rucksack but also falling off the dog sled I was on.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking to do week long adventures in the arctic or general hiking, and I've no doubt it would be great for a 9-5 commuter wanting warm soup or tea/coffee :-)
on 22 August 2016
We wanted to buy a thermos for keeping water warm for our newborn feed. This has done an incredible job. We thought to buy this one before going for more expensive one but it worked so well that we don't have to buy anything else.

The product looks the same as it is in the add. Amazon did a good job to send it next day even if it was Sunday may be because I am on Prime. It kept the water warm for at least about 8 hours - maybe towards the end it may not be boiling hot but lukewarm​; it did the job for us and we don't have to keep the water kettle working through the night.
on 28 March 2013
This product is excellent. It can keep drinks warm enough to drink for over 24 hours if left unopened. (Alternatively, you can half unscrew the lid to just pour liquids out without losing all the heat.)

One very odd thing with this flask is the cap, the cap is hollow, and on mine - it's just filled with water! (The disc fell out, 10 months on). I contacted Amazon and they're sending me a new one, and not even wanting the old one back. Really excellent customer service.

The silver disc in the top had fallen out,but could be easily placed back. It kept falling out of course, but it didn't matter. The actual flask is very strong, and has taken some, admittedly minor, knocks with no damage at all.

The odd thing is that the lid itself actually contains no insulation. (Hollow, as stated.) an odd choice on a product that's solely designed to keep products warm! However I'd like to emphasise this doesn't mean the flask fails. Water still stays hot, as previously mentioned, for over 24 hours even with the bizarre lid design.

I would highly recommend this product, and my experience has convinced three of my friends to choose this flask.
on 15 February 2017
keeps drinks very hot not used it for cold drinks, not a bad price.
on 2 April 2017
Great flask lasted a while and will buy again
on 24 March 2017
Very nice thermos. Does what it says on the tin!
on 26 March 2017
Tried it.lt certainly keeps the water warm
on 16 June 2017
nice flask, did the job for work, keeps things hot for a long duration of time, I left hot water in it over night and was still hot in morning, well impressed.