Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£4.14+ Free shipping

on 20 November 2011
It's good and natural multipurpose cleaner. However it is expensive for just vinegar as ingredient. Vinegar is one of the cheapest material on the planet, how they sell it by this price. one bottle of this cleaner didn't last more than a week for my daily multipurpose cleaning. I bought a distilled vinegar from the supermarket (cost me less than £1) and re-filled the bottle with it. you can also find cheaper vinegar spray from Natural products with only £1.
22 Comments| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 July 2008
This is a great product on several counts, 1, it replaces a load of household cleaning products - Bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner, window cleaner, air freshener, laundry stain remover wall cleaner 2, it has no poisonous ingredients and can be used safely near food, and on surfaces that children (and anyone else) will touch 3) it is completely bio-degradable 4, it doesn't leave any residue and hard surfaces sparkle after and finally, it is economical. Get some and throw out all the products that you are using that make your home a chemical warfare zone!
on 5 June 2011
Dri-pak White Vinegar 500ml Having had a new shower room fitted & my bath re-enamelled I was told to use white vinegar. After trying to look for white vinegar which isn't a malt vinegar I am so please I found this product on Amazon. This is the only product I will need to use for my bath/sink/mirrors/brasswear and shower screen. This product removes all water marks & leaves a sparkling finish and there is no fish & chips vinegar odour. Excellent product.
on 27 January 2015
The top leaks when you're holding the bottle, which is annoying, but its still a good product. Exactly what I needed to clean my guinea pigs cage and fleeces. Quite expensive though, found it cheaper in Wilko now, so wont need to order again.
on 16 June 2014
Feeling a bit disappointed as this product contains very little vinegar so it is mostly just water... Not what I was expecting bying 'white vinegar'. I just think that information about this product should be clearer.
on 5 April 2012
Works well on shirts, no colour running or other issues, as the instructions say, leave to soak in for 30 minutes. Stubborn stains visibly reduced after 1/2 washes.

Removed Limescale and other problematic stains really easily too.
on 26 March 2014
was hoping to get the grout much cleaner with this as that was my main reason for purchase, didn't happen although tiles nice and sparkly. Trigger leaks a bit and product is quite stinky, lingered for a few hours even with windows open. I wouldn't buy again sorry
on 8 October 2011
absolutely hate the smell but I havent found anything on earth that cleans as well as this!!! after u get used to the smell or after a while it passes, but cleans like nothing in the world...
on 25 October 2011
Exelant product to use for cleaning all around the home. I'm glad i have bought some for my home cleaning & will always have a bottle in my cupboard.
on 1 December 2014
Not sure what the point of buying this is unless you have more money than sense. You can buy the same amount of undiluted white vinegar from most major supermarkets for less than £1 (less than 85p at our local one) and just pour it into a spray gun -also found cheap or you can thoroughly clean out and reuse an old one.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling