Customer reviews

Price:£13.95+ £2.95 shipping

on 29 July 2017
Bought this for our house rabbits pen, they love it and despite many months of wear it is still in good condition and used every day. It arrived by due date, well packaged and is exactly as advertised other than being more robust that I thought it would be. Hence 5 stars
on 23 June 2017
Have been buying these mats for years for my kitchen. Good quality hardwearing and when they wear out, just buy another.
on 11 June 2017
Love this. This is the 3rd. 1 I have had. Very sturdy and attractive.
on 31 May 2015
We bought this floor covering for the first time about 30 years ago. Have now bought it for a summerhouse and it does the job well. Thanks.
on 3 October 2014
Good item.
on 31 July 2017
Just what i was looking for.
on 22 February 2013
I have bought these mats for a lot of years and always been very happy with them I have just bought one 2 weeks ago and I cannot put it down anymore it is full of bits even when you shake it outside every day and have to sweep floor then or the bits would be every where I cannot understand it it as all my other mats have been lovely ..
on 22 April 2016
I purchased this for my rabbits to chew because it works out cheaper than rabbit chew mats. It seems to be a hit with them and can be cut up so they get months of use from it.
Delivered really quickly and really good value.
on 14 May 2015
exactly what I wanted - these are exactly the same as mats I've had for over 20 years but now worn out - these are great value, look fantastic on my terracotta slate kitchen tiles and I'm really pleased.
on 11 January 2014
Considering the cost, I think that the Dandy Vietnamese Seagrass mat is very good value for money. I have placed it in front of my kitchen sink and it is very comfortable to stand on.

See one answered question