Colour: Green|Change

on 22 March 2014
Purchased two of these to protect a pair of Lifetime convertible benches (from Costco) and they fitted perfectly.
I already had a similar Bosmere cover for a barbeque and that has lasted for around 8 years and is still going strong. The negative review that says the plastic cracks after one season may be referring to the cheaper 'B' product line, which is made of poorer material. Certainly, the barbeque cover has survived a few British summers and winters without any problem.
The product description doesn't state height at front and back which I'd have liked to know before purchase. In case it's of use to anyone else, at the back, height is 880mm and at front it's 620mm. By chance that happened to be just right.
The only teeny niggle for me is that the 4 cords it comes with are too short to reach around the whole bench. It's designed so that one passes around each leg, but the design of these benches means it works better to have cords around the entire bench that pull tight onto it. Not a big deal, I can easily buy some cord and for most benches, a cord around each leg is probably the way to go.
Terrific product, would recommend this. Worth the extra money over the cheaper B range which would probably need replacing every couple of years.
In October 2014 we put a cover on our 3 seater bench, this cost £15 from a local garden centre, so we thought it would be decent. It lasted only till October 2015 when the gales arrived, by the end of November it had tears in all over the place and the rain was getting through. I was completely disgusted with the cover, I thought it might have been decent……….. Boy was I wrong.

I decided we needed something better and fast otherwise the bench could start getting damaged especially with all the rain we’d been having.

I decided to look on Amazon and decided that the Bosmere D610 STORM BLACK 3 Seater Bench Seat Cover was the right one for our bench.

The Bosmere Storm cover arrived well packed, and the cover itself was also in nice protective case and with a small instruction leaflet.

It arrived on the 15th December and thankfully the day after we’d a dry day, so I took the other one off, wiped the bench down, allowed it to dry then we placed this cover on it.

When you take the cover out of protective bag you’ll find the four bungee ties, (Like big hair bobbles. Not a tie like in shoe lace), and a small piece of paper which is the instructions for how you use the bungee ties.

The cover material is upgraded PVC backed polyester fabric with double stitched seams for extra strength, it’s also a good decent weight, (not like the other brand we had which was so thin and flimsy which flapped about in the wind). The material is waterproof and the top panel seams also have waterproof joints. The firm states it will protect in all weathers conditions.

The cover is for a 3 seater bench and the measurements are 35.03 inches, (89cms), height of back of bench x 25.98 inches, (66cms) wide x 64.17 inches, (163cms) long x 24.80 inches, (63cms) height of the front of the bench. I’m really pleased at the size as it’s just slightly bigger than our bench so it was easy to put on and to take off, (thought I’d check the latter as well).

Your cover comes with their new design of new bungee ties to keep the cover secure in windy conditions. The bungee ties are like big hair bobbles, the bobble is at one end and made of heavy duty plastic, the rest is thick covered elastic. There are four pairs of eyelets, (two for each foot). Thread the elastic end through both eyelets, and as you pull it tight put the plastic bobble though it and pull tight to secure it, (the instructions show and tell you how to do it), and yes they do work. :-)

Since putting the cover on the bench on then we’ve had heavy constant rain, gale force winds and hailstone. To my surprise the cover hardly moved in the gale force winds. It’s completely protecting our bench. :-)

I know it’s a little expensive but believe me it’s well worth the money. :-)

Some people may wonder if it really works, but I can honestly say it’s FANTASTIC. :-)

It’s great for our location, as we live high on a hill in Lancashire, and believe me the weather throws everything at us, (there’s no escape). The cover certainly has the right name “STORM”.
I’m extremely pleased with the quality and its performance and would highly recommend it to anyone who was looking for a 3 seater bench cover. :-)
on 28 May 2014
Fits nicely with secure fittings. Is water repellent and worth spending the extra money to get this storm version. The green canvas ones I have previously bought have only lasted one year and then the material split.
on 13 April 2013
This is a very high quality cover and we've only just removed it from our garden bench. Great protection given throughout our horrendous Winter and "Spring". Would highly recommend . The price is great too!
on 15 August 2014
We previously purchased a cheaper garden bench cover however it barely lasted one winter before it became threadbare and with holes in it. I spent a while looking for a much better quality cover and this item ticked all the boxes. Perfect for the job. It is completely waterproof and vastly more hardwearing than the old cover and it is large enough in size to fit our three seater garden bench without any of it being exposed. There are strings to affix the bottom corners of the cover so it doesn't blow off in the wind. I expect this item to last quite a few winters without problem.
on 6 March 2016
This Bench cover came in a long slim package. The cover is heavy and of a very good quality. My other covers had become thin and torn in the high winds. This cover protects my bench and fitted perfectly. The ties to each corner are passed through some eyelets, and the cords keep tied. Highly recommend this for quality and speed of arrival.
on 2 October 2014
Good quality cover. An excellent fit and very easy to secure. It also looks good. I have had covers in the past that have been plastic, with messy ties round the legs of the bench, and they haven't last at all well. This is altogether superior. I would recommend.
on 17 August 2014
Made of quality materials and fits well. Well worth the extra money!
on 4 March 2016
This is excellent. I bought the three seater for my garden seat. Originally bought two seater but two small. Got damaged in gales when sea actually got blown over so purchased a new one. Cat loves it as acts as an umbrella for him.
on 30 April 2010
I have had this product just over a year. Over the winter, (untouched) it has badly frayed along the seams. Also it has torn very easily in two places the first time I have removed the cover in 5 months. The material is not up to scratch durability/weather proof wise for long term protection/use. I have hardly had any use out of it and need to replace already, so a complete waste of money - avoid