Customer reviews

on 3 April 2010
Who Do You think you Are is my favourite TV series.
You would think that anyone's family history but your own would be as boring as anything. However, because the subjects here are all celebrities (I have to admit that there are some I had not heard of - but maybe I don't watch enough TV!), you cannot help but be fascinated by their quest.
Some of the ones on this compilation I had seen before - but knew I would not mind viewing again. Others are new to me.
on 6 November 2011
Not having a television and also living in France it is often difficult to choose watchable programmes, films and series. Who do think you are has been very interesting and entertaining. The life that exisit behind a celebritie gives one a better understanding of that person and how they have become who they are. The social insights into the past has also been very interesting.
on 18 August 2016
good
on 31 January 2010
Although I live in the United States I thoroughly enjoyed this series that follows well known Britains through their quest for their "roots" as we say it here. It was a refreshing look at the process of researching your family with a slight twist from the standpoint of Americans. Most of the British do not decend from immigrants to the new world and each researcher was able to go back many generations and not leave their own country. Although some people did report living elsewhere in the world - they often found relatives that they didn't know they had in their own backyards! Really enjoyed it even without knowing the "celebrities" first hand.
on 12 December 2014
Excellent
on 8 December 2015
I loved this.
on 11 October 2009
Series one and two of this marvelous programme. Everyone a very interesting family history. Makes me want to trace my own as it includes an information DVD to help.
on 29 January 2009
If you enjoyed the TV series then having the whole thing on DVD is great. Although they used well-known names, not all had fascinating backgrounds. A good balance which shows just how interesting most of us would find our own genealogy.