Flavour: Cherry & Almond|Size: 24 bars|Change
Price:£17.68+ Free shipping

on 12 March 2014
Great product and better value for money than most other protein bars or flapjacks. When I’m bulking I always get a couple of boxes and keep the bars handy, keep some in the car and in work... perfect in case you get caught without protein or good crabs.
The lemon meringue flavour is amazing, this one tastes to strongly or marzipan for me and hardly of cherry.
on 25 August 2014
These bars taste like Terrys orange, so for me that is perfect I eat them like no tomorrow.... I struggle to swallow these protein bars for some reason, but after 4 of them I can now eat them a lot better. They fill the stomach quite well, would rerccomend.
on 2 August 2013
These are by far the most disgusting protein bars I have ever tried. The consistency is that of bad marzipan mixed with something gritty - the bones of the undead? Hoover dust? I have no idea. The taste, well, the only way I can eat them is by ensuring that they don't touch my tongue. The aftertaste reminds me of WD40. You don't really notice the "chocolate" coating; it appears to have no impact on the overall flavour.

I bought them because they are dirt cheap. I wasn't expecting something fantastic, but I definitely wasn't expecting this. I cannot begin to understand how this product has ever made it on the market.
on 3 August 2014
Fantastic product with a great taste and a convenient amount of bars. The only downside is the price (and it's quite a big downside for me) but if you want quality, it's almost impossible to find a protein bar that tastes as good for less.
on 18 September 2014
This is the first protein bar (chocolate orange flavour) I've tried and was very pleasantly surprised. Nice texture, decent taste and quite satisfying. I wouldn't go so far as saying they are nicer than "regular" chocolate/oat bars but, given the huge health benefits over regular bars, and for sheer convenience, I will be eating lots more of them. Very reasonable price too at just 75p each (£17.99 for 24). Will order more before the price changes!!
on 27 March 2015
These are definitely the best protein bars protein bars you get, and are great value at only around 70p each.

I would genuinely prefer these to actual flapjack or chocolate because they taste much better, and would probably buy them just because they are nice even if I wasn't bothered about the protein content.
on 11 April 2014
These taste really nice. They are easily the best I've had so far! They aren't powdery like other products I have tried. I can honestly say I have looked forward to having one of these on my break at work and I will definitely be buying some more. I thoroughly recommend trying them.
on 9 December 2012
Decent little treat after a work out and ESP useful if your stuck to a work schedule with limited chance to eat properly. Will defo buy another deck
on 25 April 2013
Good value for money and dont taste too bad but the fat content is a bit high. The bar itself is a bit dry but you do get used to that!
on 26 June 2015
Bought this on reading reviews, must be me because it's not that good, only good thing is cost. very sickly, wont buy again