Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Flavour: Chocolate|Size: 24 x 75g|Change

on 6 May 2017
I have been looking for a good protein bar for a while now, this isn't it. They are a little dry and not the best tasting. For the price they are very good though and you get a lot in the box I just find them difficult to eat, even after a big trading session.
on 3 July 2017
Lemon Meringue - One of the best weight-gain / energy bars I have ever tried. They are usually dry and not tasty - but compared to other high carbs, high protein bars this one tastes really good. It does not reach some of the other brand new pure protein bars, but as for people who look something high in energy such as flapjack - it is the best one out there. Also one of the cheapest!
on 4 July 2017
Great nutrition bar,brilliant price and do the job .I normally get the coconut ones and they taste brilliant so i thought i would try the chocolate orange ones for a change and i'm glad i did .The only problem i find is they are moreish .Will be ordering many more thank you .Would highly recommend
on 13 July 2017
I bought these when I was 'lean bulking' and wanted to get some extra calories into my diet. I have to say the bars were not bad at all, though getting to the end of the 24 bars you may start to get tired of the taste. But it is a pretty tasty bar and the texture is nice too. I would most definitely buy these again as the price for 24 bars is a steal!!
on 30 June 2017
I found these bars great value for money compared to others with a decent level of protein and they do taste ok, slightly grainy due to the densely packed oats but I soon got used to them. I really enjoy eating them and am happy to recommend them.
on 19 June 2017
Keep in the fridge but let them warm up for 30 mins before you eat. Tasty and a lot more filling than you think; a good on-the-go meal substitute.
on 25 July 2017
These flapjacks are a great flavour and price. They are a great snack and help to quell my chocolate cravings. Will purchase again.
on 7 July 2017
I Buy these often now, I can't find a better value in relation to macro nutrients and flavour anywhere yet.
on 3 March 2017
Decent for the price paid. Protein bars are never gonna taste like heaven, but these are up there with the best.
on 5 April 2017
Tasty protein flapjack!
Arrived quickly and well packaged. I like the lemon meringue flavour, it truly tastes just like lemon meringue even with hardly any added sugar! Very impressed. Will probably order a different flavour next time as I have 24!! to get through!! haha. Perhaps I'll try cherry almond next :)