on 6 January 2014
I always invest in a good eye cream. My usual brand is Clinique Repairwear, but I had a voucher & thought I'd try the Olay eye cream. I'm so impressed that I'll certainly be purchasing another. The moisturising property of the cream is perfect without being heavy. It sinks in leaving skin feeling & looking airbrushed. The pale peachy cream lifts the complexion which covers dark circles providing a radiance that I haven't had with other eye creams, even high end ones. I'm a nurse, work shifts & have a busy life in general too. Anything that helps my skin look younger and radiant is worth every penny. Well worth giving a try.
on 6 May 2015
I really like this Olay eye cream. I've been using it for long time. it is soft, delicate, gentle, not at all heavy. my under-eye area is very dry + uncomfortable without moisture. I became sensitive to eye creams, eyes would puff, go red+sore, but with Olay, my eyes are smooth, comfortable + considerably wrinkle free. also helps with tired darker looking under eyes. lovely product. I buy it when at reasonable price many thanks
on 6 October 2016
I've always used olay skin care products but like many of us have tried other brands along the way & not found them as good! I've noticed some difference since using this nice light eye cream my eyes don't have dark circles under them so much & not so puffy!. Arrived early & well packaged.
on 14 November 2014
No total transforming that I can see, and a heck of a big box for a little jar, but it goes on smoothly, doesn't feel greasy and is slightly tinted so it evens out the colour a bit, where it is put.
I suppose that's all you expect...so why do they say it's 'Transforming'? That sort of claim irritates me even though I know it is not going to Transform, before I buy it....so one star deducted for fib!
on 12 June 2014
Love Olay products in general, really good skincare but at brilliant prices. This eye cream is no exception - it's very refreshing and feels so light yet moisturizing around the eyes. Love the little lift it provides, and definitely helps with the little crease(s) I have under my eyes (genetics, not due to age). Try this! :)
on 7 December 2013
I daily use anti-ageing face creams but found they made my eyes sting and water. I bought this to experiment with and it did the job, no more stinging eyes. It has a slight beige tint to it so I don't put foundation around my eyes. I have noticed the few lines I had around my eyes have gone. This product works for me so I will continue to use it. It comes in a tiny jar but a little goes a long way. Thank you Olay.
on 27 July 2016
I've tried lots of others but this is the best. I've always had dark circles under my eyes and blue corners and using this day and night has reduced both. It feels so lovely to put on and you only need a tiny bit so it really lasts.
on 7 February 2015
I like this eye cream. I like the way it absorbs into my skin and how the skin around my eyes doesn't feel tight or dry anymore. I don't have bad dark under eye circles so not quite sure yet if it helps. Also would prefer if the product was in a tube rather than a jar. More sanitary.
on 4 December 2017
Cannot beat olay
on 19 September 2016
Smooth cream that you hardly feel. Colour blends in well too. I have tried lots of affordable products and this one is definitely my favourite.