on 21 January 2014
Last week, we decided to get married... next Friday. It's been a rush, but we've been together for 8 years and wanted a small, no fuss wedding. We managed to get everything we needed, except for my future husband's ring. We couldn't find a single ring under £150 anywhere. We looked on here and found this and it is exactly what we were looking for. It was back in two days, too, so panic over. This is a lovely, quite large ring, more suitable for a man, but that's just my opinion. I would recommend this to anybody looking for the same as us.
on 29 January 2015
After much shopping around I have to say this ring is excellent qaulity. Initially we ordered the wrong size and need to return the first ordered ring. Returning the first purchased ring was absolutely problem free. A second ring arrived the next day after arranging return of the first ring. My husband lost his original wedding ring in the Agian Sea after nearly 40 years of marriage. The new replacement ring is as good as the first, well pleased.
on 24 October 2016
This is stunning. I ordered this for my husband to be and it looks lovely. Arrived only 2 days after ordering and was really well packaged. It's nice and thick so won't dent easily and the sizing is spot on. Only need our big day next week to come now. Thank you seller
on 1 March 2015
Very good quality...for the price. We only wanted a cheap wedding ring just to be used for the wedding ceremony only, so didn't want to spend much. This was good value as it's not flimsy and feels quite heavy.
on 7 December 2015
Nice ring, nice size so will not wear away over the years like softer gold rings. Noticeable and perfect as my wife can't wear it on her hand due to medical condition, so opts for it round her neck on a gold chain!
on 1 February 2017
Glad I found this because I have been looking for a gold band ring which I can wear as a thumb ring for a while now. It is nice and sturdy which is great and fits well. I wear it more than my silver band ring now.
on 11 April 2016
Had it for almost a week now and I am very pleased with it. It is thin and I would recommend getting a larger size as I am an x but ordered a y and it is a perfect fit. It is exactly what it should be, a cheap wedding band as it is considerably cheaper than anything on the high street but unless you are used to expensive jewellery, you wouldn't know the difference. Also, super quick postage!
on 6 January 2018
My husband lost his original one it was too loose. So I got them this one a size smaller. He loves it
on 7 March 2016
Lovely replacement ring for work. I work in Medical / Biomedical Science and can only wear a plain band ring. My actual wedding ring has a pressure set stone so this is perfect. The only thing I wold say is the gold scratches very easily and does not keep its shine, but for the price you cant go wrong.
VINE VOICEon 30 November 2013
This was bought because I've lost a lot of weight and my old ring kept falling off.

This one is nice and shiny and comfortable and utterly indistinguishable from the rather expensive 22 Ct court ring I used to wear despite being about half the weight.

Highly recommended.