Ring Size: U|Change

on 21 February 2014
After 18 months I can update this review. Everything I said below, fits except for this update. We went on our honeymoon, had the perfect time together and while there, had our rings engraved with each others name. However, the jeweller stated that the band is very thin so they couldn't engraved very deeply. So over 18 months the engraving has faded to almost invisible, especially on my wifes ring. So like others have stated, if you want a ring that has durability over a very long time, avoid this ring as it is too thin and the edges aren't far from being sharpened by longevity of wearing meaning we now have to replace ours. With that said, it's not the end of the world because we bought some much cheaper titanium rings that we both agree are happy to swap with if we feel we need to so we're not really upset by this, just one of lifes minor curveballs. Myself, if you aren't stuck up, do what we did and get maximum use which gives you much more time to save up for thicker rings next time.

Anyhow, here's what I originally posted :
Arrived in very good time and initially very pleased. They say you get what you pay for so these rings define the true value from what I can see. We wanted rings that match so we needed sizes from almost both ends of the scale so that box is ticked... the rings aren't about bling as they are symbolic to our union. They are very slim and lightweight and exactly what we wanted in a budget strangle that we could manage. We love them. I will update this review over time if needed but I doubt I will need to.
on 28 December 2013
I brought this wedding ring for my wife as we lost our old rings many years ago she loves the new ring as do I.

The price and quality of the ring are fantastic the delivery was also very fast and came as amazon said all in all I would use amazon again, very impressed.
on 19 August 2011
I purchased this ring as a replacement and am very happy with it. I ordered a size M and it fits perfectly. For the price it is extremely good value for money. Delivery was excellent and only took a few days to arrive.
on 7 February 2010
As a replacement for a lost wedding ring, this is great, super price and great quality, and I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 12 October 2012
I dared to buy 2 wedding ring online, because I found despite living in London I found there wasn't much choice/good value at the local shops. I am very happy about this buy, no problem with delivery, real gold. I bought it at a lower price than what it is now, and I think it was good value. AT higher price... not sure: the rings are very light in weight and at 9 karats.
on 6 January 2012
Have lost 2 wedding bands already so didn't want to spend a lot on something I may not have for long. Gold a bit thinner than previous rings I've had but looks good, perfect fit, does the job.
on 24 December 2009
Great value ring and very quick delivery . Thanks would definitely buy from this seller again
on 9 December 2013
My husband has never worn a ring and wasn't sure if he wanted one so I didn't want to spend a lot of money. For £35 this ring is wonderful. It fits perfectly and looks like any other wedding ring. I'm delighted!
on 19 October 2013
Bought this wedding ring for my husband. He just wanted a plain band as he is not really a "ring person" but felt he should have a wedding ring. If you are looking for a plain inexpensive wedding band this ring is for you.
on 4 January 2010
Much thinner than i had thought from the online picture - return taken by Amazon with no quibble.