on 9 April 2015
Very nice Pillows. Good quality, slightly larger than a standard Pillow so look loose which is purely cosmetic, I was surprised by the speed of delivery arrival was earlier than expected by Hermes Courier and was pushed through my letterbox(just about)no damage though. All in all 5/5
on 24 February 2016
Some reviews are negative I was apprehensive about buying them , I've bought 6 pairs in cream and all of them are what I was hoping for. Very good in fact couldn't be better I'm a tough critic.
on 7 June 2017
good
on 28 December 2014
These are extremely soft and easy to clean.
on 11 May 2012
I have been trying to find a decent bedding for ages and keep buying stuff only to find that they fade after washing or they just don't fit properly etc. This bedding is spot on. After many washes the colour is exactly as it was when first bought - a cream that's not too white and not too yellow. There is no sign of fading at all. The pillowcases are exactly the right size - so many are far too big - and are very soft and comfortable. I have bought two more sets of this range of bedding as I'm so pleased with them. Very good quality, they fit and they keep their colour. Also, a very good price. My, far more expensive, other set are now being used as dust sheets!
on 5 January 2012
i think i got a real bargain with these pillowcases, they wash well and don't need much ironing, no shrinkage. good quality and great value for money, i would definitely recommend these to anyone and i will be purchasing more of them. great packaging and delivered on time.
on 18 April 2012
I bought these pillowcases after purchasing a set of sheets that match. Like the sheets they are excellent quality well priced and supersoft. They have kept their crisp appearance and are so comfortable they do not crease easily like most fine cottom pillowcases so they look well even after being laid upon all night. I will be shopping for all of my bedding from this company in the future as the products really are as described by the seller.
on 8 May 2010
Percal is great if you love crisp, ironed bedding. These cases are good quality and they wash and iron easily. The strength of the material shows that the quality will remain for a long time. My wife has one little niggle about percal bedding however, she finds it initially cold to the touch, but it warms up quickly enough.
on 5 September 2011
Fantastic value pillow cases. Perfectly co-ordinating with the damson and violet colour scheme of my bedroom. Excellent quality cotton. Easy to wash & iron.
on 15 February 2014
The quality of the linens is not very good ,Feels very hard and plastic like . It isn't the quality I had hoped for and isn';t easycare at all as it is quite difficult to iron and certainly couldn't be used without ironing.I am browsing to find replacements now .