on 18 September 2012
Anyone looking for a cheap fuzz pedal for messing around with some doom metal should check out this pedal. Insane fuzz. Compared it to a little big muff and the lbm was only a bit bassier. My only complaint is that its not gold like in the picture but a bright orange.
on 15 July 2012
Once my old 'Fuzz Face' gave up the ghost, some years ago, I decided to buy a new fuzz effect pedal for my 70th birthday!
As I now only play for my own amusement I was reluctant to spend too much money, being a retired 'Rock 'n' Roller'!
Realising that you only get what you pay for, I was pleasently surprised at the sounds produced by the UZ400 Ultra Fuzz pedal.
So, in conclusion, I consider the UZ400 excellent value for money and it has revived my interest in playing again!
on 15 May 2014
Does the job I bought it for.......Great sounds i,m now getting from my guitar......Highly recommend this Fuzz box.....I like the colour..easy to see on the floor....& good value for the money you pay....
on 18 August 2013
Disappointed. Unlike others I found it gutless. Perhaps too much punk and metal have taken their toll on my ears!

And that battery compartment is a total nightmare.

Mine is for sale right now on eBay.
on 17 August 2012
I don't like the battery compartment - it's a pain to get into. That said this little stomp box is brilliant. Great for those bluesy tones I wanted and more than capable of coping with heavy rock too. Highly recommended.
on 8 March 2013
It adds a decent fuzz on clean settings.
However, it creates an awful lot of feedback when combined with other pedals and does likewise when combined with anything already distorted.
on 23 February 2013
it requires a power supply which i don't have, or a 9v battery which i keep forgetting to buy, i have worked out how to put the battery in though, i simply read the instructions, at the moment i don't know where i have left it.
on 17 January 2013
Arrived on time as I bought this for a christmas gift and they loved it, making the guitar sound ultra fuzzy with a lot of ranges to play with.
on 6 April 2016
Present bought for my son who says it is perfect and is exactly what he after!
on 16 October 2014
Decent enough for the money but not amazing exactly what you'd expect