Customer reviews

on 1 December 2013
Sweet little puppet and a nice size, not too big or too small. Good for role play if bought in conjuction with other animal puppets.
on 5 March 2014
Very cute and well made ....was everything I hoped it would be My 6 month old grand daughter loves it
on 2 June 2015
Bought a pair of these as a gift for our grandson's first birthday. His face lit up so beautifully when he opened the parcel (we were skyping from the other side of the world). A nice moment.
on 10 February 2013
It's a simple and cute little puppet that my little one can play with and it looks easily washable ... on the whole i am very happy with this purchase
on 29 October 2013
I use puppets a lot to teach and this little mouse is great. Very soft and strong so children can use it as well.
on 18 September 2013
This is good value, seems well made and is light and easy to post overseas which is what I wanted
on 8 December 2016
My granddaughter loves this puppet, as she does the others in her collection.
on 24 June 2016
Excellent... my granddaughter loved it, and arrived on time.
on 5 January 2014
We bought this as a stocking filler for our son for Christmas. He adores it. He likes to cuddle it and talk to it, and loves it when my husband uses him as a puppet to entertain him.

The seller was perfect and cannot fault them either. The product arrived very quickly.
on 18 February 2015
Just what I was looking for! Brilliant! Thanks!