Customer reviews

on 19 November 2008
This Sansa Shaker mp3 player was bought for my 5 year old son's birthday. It has been a fantastic purchase. He loves it. It is really easy to put new songs on to it so has encouraged him to listen to new types of music. It has a speaker on the top which actually gives really good sound. We didn't want him using headphones as he is so young so the speaker has been perfect. The controls are very easy to use and he mastered them quickly so can move songs on or play them again if he wants to. Its great to see him dancing and singing to songs on his own. I would highly recommend this mp3 player so anyone looking for a robust cool player for their young child. My son really loves his!
on 4 February 2009
Chunky, which is great for my 4 year old, other MP3 have been too small and fiddly for his little fingers. At BIG hit
on 22 February 2009
We bought this for my 3 year old son - loves music. It has been a great hit - seems very durable, we have popped all his favourite songs - we tend to use our own cds than downloads as I know one lady said there was problems with some downloads. It is easy to use and really like the speaker feature - been great.