Customer reviews

Mexican Star Pinata

on 17 March 2014
The prices is fine and fair for the kind of piñata that is. But, I am Mexican and I am very disappointed about this product. This is a flat piñata, and, they are not showing you this kind of picture, just for the front of the piñata.
If I can know that this piñata was not created with a balloon (with more volume inside), and that this is flat, I prefer not to buy and buy another more a little more expensive.
And, this is very small, I knew that this can be small, but, when you can see this, you have the feeling that is more small than you thought.
on 31 March 2017
This was easy to fill and hang. However I would not recommend it for younger children as it required a LOT of effort to break it open - a group of 16 year olds managed to break a very thick stick after many whacks and were reduced to putting it on the floor and jumping on it! Even that took several goes. Good for adults though; just allow plenty of time to crack it open....
on 7 June 2017
Very colourful, fun and really made the kids happy at my son's birthday party. Not quite 5 stars, because it was a struggle for it to actually break apart -- kids wacked and wacked at it, but it did not open, and we had to rip it open and dump the candy on the floor.
on 25 April 2016
This is the smallest piñata I have ever seen in my entire life. Not a real piñata for those who probably had a childhood with a lot of piñata fun!
I bought it for my son who is turning five who had a really nice party experience in Mexico last year and of course couldn't wait for his own piñata. We were very disappointed. I recognize I didn't check size before buying it but for those of you out there who probably know about piñatas this won't be what you are expecting.
on 27 October 2016
Came quickly, good size, easy to fill and took a good few bashings to get it open! Brilliant
on 18 December 2016
Very happy with this piñata. Used at our Christmas party, it kept the children entertained for ages.
on 7 May 2017
Delivered quickly (though the box it was sent in was HUGE, and the packaging was a bit OTT, but it arrived safe and sound so, hey ho!)

Lovely sturdy item with a hole for filling in sweets - took quite a bashing before it broke. Recommended
on 23 September 2015
unlike previous piñata's this one didn't last so long with no greater difference in bashing strength. The unicorn and pink pony were better.
on 9 November 2017
So pretty..... and easy to fill....
on 13 November 2017
Very sturdy product and big enough to fill with gifts for over 30 children.

See one answered question