Customer reviews

2,181

on 8 September 2017
Saw other parents going on about this giraffe so thought I would give it a try. My baby is very fussy but he loved it! Chews it all the time and loves the squeak. However check over as there was a bit of the ear missing when I opened the pack which could mean it's easy to break off. Overall I like it baby likes it.
on 18 December 2016
These are so popular at the moment you don't need to buy one, as someone else probably will! We brought one for ourselves and then received 4 more as gifts when our little one was born.
Well made and cute little squeaky toy for our baby who's just started to hold onto toys. He loves Sophie and it will be perfect for when he starts teething.
on 4 September 2017
Gorgeous little toy/teething product, bought for my granddaughter, but I really want one for myself, she (the giraffe, not the granddaughter - 'though, come to think of it, she is too) is so cute! Highly recommend, even for the rather high price!
on 11 March 2017
Bought as a present for a newborn. My friend loves it and her baby boy does too (it's one of his favourites!)
on 24 February 2016
Bought for a friend's baby, he seems to love it, what else is there to be said. Well it gives a squeak if you squeeze it.
on 25 July 2016
I do not fully understand the obsession with this toy but my niece (6 months) and nephew (12 months) can't get enough of it. Highly recommended for any babies you already know.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 August 2017
This was a gift for a neighbour who has just had a baby. My two boys had a Sophie the giraffe and she was well loved and sterilised so many times she was a shadow of her former self. Highly recommended
on 6 August 2017
I don't know why, but all babies love this thing. Great for teething but also just as a toy. Our daughter liked this from week one, and her 18 month old cousin also loves it. Sophie is just magic!
on 26 September 2016
Every child needs a Sophie this is my second for my second child! Children love them and are attracted to the giraffe
on 29 December 2014
Bought as a gift following suggestions and reviews. To the untrained eye (like mine) it just looks like a dog chew toy.

It's pretty and looks like a quality, well made product. It was well received and is popular with the baby who's mouth it now resides in.

The box looked like regular packaging to me - no ribbons or glitter to make it particularly 'gift boxed'.