on 26 February 2008
We bought this for our 2 children age 1 and 2, They love it and have played with it inside and out. It is easy to put down and easy to put up and stays the same shape. The material is robust and easy to wipe things off. The best thing about this is the tunnel attaches to the tent so it doesn't matter how rough they use it, it all stays intact. My children also love the windows which one opens as a flap door.
on 12 May 2010
I bought this for my son's 3rd birthday as I thought it would be great for him to play in outside in the garden through the summer and to take it on holiday with us. One of the things that appealed to me was the tunnel which I understood fixed at both ends to the tents. This however is not the case. Although the tunnel has loops at both ends, only the smaller tent comes fitted with tabs to attach which seems very odd. Also the doors are just tent material not the waterproof plastic windows that appear on the picture. Despite this my son still loves playing in it and it is relatively easy to fold up and put away.
on 16 May 2009
Bought the 'Adventure World Tent' for our son and he loves it!!
It's so quick and easy to put up and down that you can move it inside or outdoors with no hassle. Our son particularly likes the tunnel which connects the two tents. We've had a few play tents and this one is by far the best quality. It also looks good, retains its shape well and is sturdy. We would definately recommend it.
on 12 February 2009
Very dissapointed with the quality of this product compared to the image on the website. The material is very similar to other pop up tents and is certainly not easy to fold up. The tunnel does attach but is easily separated from the tents when my two year old and friends play with it.
on 29 June 2014
Absolutely love this tent for my grandchildren. The fact that it comes in 3 pieces is good when wanting to entertain them indoors. Its so easy to store as well. Recommend this to any grandparent wanting to have something to keep their grandchildren occupied indoors or out
on 18 April 2010
My 2 year old son loves this pop up tent. It's really easy to put up and pack away and very handy to transport to other peoples houses or take on holiday. Also it doesn't take up much space when it's packed away which is great. One of the advantages is you can just use one or two sections at a time depending on the space available. Overall it's provided loads of fun and encourages physical activity. I would highly recommend this product.
on 19 May 2013
We bought this for our one year old and she loves it she plays with it all the time and when she goes to bed it is extremely easy to fold the tents up and put them away they easily hide in behind furniture or under the sofa. you do need a fair bit of space to have the whole thing set up at once but our daughter is perfectly happy playing in one part at a time. It is very hard wearing and has been put through plenty of punishment and has no damage at all.
on 19 March 2013
I bought this as the first garden toy for our toddler daughter since we finally made our garden safe for her to play in. Its first outing was on an unexpectedly nice day in late winter when 5 of her 2-year-old friends, and a 4-year-old older sister came round to play. I put it up in no time and the children had a fabulous time playing in it. It withstood one of the 2-yr-olds jumping onto the tunnel while his older sister was inside with no trouble at all.

Pros:
*It puts up in no time at all.
*Both tents can be securely held down with 4 (each, 8 in total) tent pegs, which are included.
*It gets a top score from my daughter and her friends for fun and entertainment
*It takes very little space when folded down - and the included bag is perfect for storing it
*Seems well made and sturdy

Cons (minor ones):
*The tunnel only attaches at one end - to the smaller tent. There seems no reason for it not to be attachable at the other end, but it just isn't - there are no fastenings on the tent. But it survived a good hour's intense playing with 7 children, only needing to be slipped back into the opening once, so it's clearly not a major issue.
*As with all pop-ups, there's a knack to folding the tents away and if you don't get it right, I'm sure it can be insanely frustrating. I seem to have the knack, my husband not so much!
on 9 November 2010
I bough this 6 months ago for my 3 year old twin boys and it is more than adequate to survive their rough and tumble play . It is more expensive than a lot of the cheaper stuff you can get at say Argos/Tesco Direct etc but well worth it . Lots of little windows , roll up doors with good velcro attachments. And best of all , it can be stored away flat in its own carry bag - great for taking on holidays.
The price reflects the quality - I am sure I will get a good few years out of it.
on 1 March 2012
I bought this for my very active 14 month old. He loves the tunnel and I have it in our lounge on days I can cope with no space to move! He manages to pull the tents down but he's too young for them really. This will be ideal for the summer in the garden, I find the tents hard to fold down, I can never seem to get it right and it drives me nuts so I just store it as is under the stairs as it is but flat. Seems quite sturdy and I think it's a good product but time will tell.