on 29 June 2014
Absolutely love this tent for my grandchildren. The fact that it comes in 3 pieces is good when wanting to entertain them indoors. Its so easy to store as well. Recommend this to any grandparent wanting to have something to keep their grandchildren occupied indoors or out
on 1 March 2012
I bought this for my very active 14 month old. He loves the tunnel and I have it in our lounge on days I can cope with no space to move! He manages to pull the tents down but he's too young for them really. This will be ideal for the summer in the garden, I find the tents hard to fold down, I can never seem to get it right and it drives me nuts so I just store it as is under the stairs as it is but flat. Seems quite sturdy and I think it's a good product but time will tell.
on 10 June 2014
This was a birthday present for my 3yr old grandson It is very easy to erect and fold away It is also great because he has a younger brother so they can have a tent each and play in the tunnel.
on 14 November 2013
Loved by my granddaughter! Used inside and out, all three parts together or individually. Very versatile. Good value. well used.
on 21 June 2013
Excellent present. My one year old Grandson absolutely loves playing in this tent with tunnel. I can recommend this purchase.
on 7 October 2013
These tents are still popular with our twin’s boys and are often requested by them. They are robust (no tears as yet), light and easy to move about and safe.
however they are not the easiest of things to collapse back down (had a few occasions when just as I think it is folded up it flips open and removes my specs) and get back into the bag. The struts on the taller tent have started to lose their original shape and we now have a very odd shaped tent. The tunnel does have Velcro to hold onto the other tents and make one play area as shown in the picture but the Velcro is simply not strong enough to hold whilst being played with.
on 16 April 2015