on 30 September 2016
I am an OVERNIGHT trucker..... this is the best device I have purchased in years!!! It does what it says on the tin...
Keeps everything cool / cold as the fridge on low setting... all my 2 / 3 day sandwiches cold meats and cold drinks - included the
dreaded MILK are keep cool / cold and fresh. Its got loads of space for a weeks supply of tall drinks and food - cant wait to use it on
family picnics.

It has already virtually paid for it self as I am now spending almost ZERO in motorway services - now I can bring all my cold foods ( inc cooked chicken ) with me for the entire trip!

Tiny criticism - the cooling fan is a little noisy - but his is not really a problem - ALSO - I am learning to use the coolbox correctly - for breads biscuits and sandwiches you need first to seal in air tight / air free bags - as the coolbox is SO VERY EFFECTIVE it will quickly condense the air leaving breads a little soggy.

The temperature setting is very effective - I keep on the lowest setting which is working for drinks at almost ice cold - especially MILK.....
I would suggest medium / economy setting if it is just dry foods and breads - you get little or no condensation at this setting.

It is very very easy to use and well designed - comes with the mains cable to cool all your foods overnight before the trip begins and then you
simply plug in the 12V cable in the truck or car - the 12V cable tucks neatly and cleverly into a slot on the top.

All in all very happy with this purchase - very good practical and professional piece of kit.
on 8 September 2017
Have used this several times. Yes, it does get a bit damp inside but it is always wise to wrap things in fridge type things because they dry out so not a problem. Did have some soggy cardboard round some chocolate I put in there but there is foil inside the cardboard so no problems. The connector that goes into the lighter connection in the car is just a bit tight and pulled out all the mechanism in my car when I disconnected it and it is quite hard to push in far enough to get the cooler working but the actual unit is just what it said on the tin.
on 9 December 2016
Excellent product
on 4 September 2016
It could not cope with travelling in the boot of my car in Spain powered by the 12V DC
on 29 June 2017
Good product. very useful in the recent hot weather.
on 9 June 2017
Really pleased it is not noisy and a good size
on 18 May 2013
I have had cool boxes before but have not been very satisfied .This product really does cool drinks and does not take much room .I found the other reviews of this product very useful .
on 25 June 2017
Very pleased with this cooler, my husband is a tramper and we have tried lots of others and this one is certainly the best, it keeps the food really cold and fresh, and is larger than others so able to fit things in easier ,would definitely recommend.
on 31 August 2017