on 8 February 2009
This toy gave great enjoyment for the child it was bought for and friends and family. It was bigger than we thought but this was not a problem as it allowed grandpa to get inside as well which gave everyone a good laugh.
on 25 March 2012
This pop up tent is ideal for kids to play in the garden and it has a floor so they can sit in it. It has NOT got a UV filter (as suggested by another reviewer) and I think this should be pointed out in case someone thinks they can use it as beach protection for a very young child to sleep in. It will get VERY hot inside the tent in a sunny position. Easily pops up but I couldn't fold it down again by looking at the terrible set of diagrams with the tent. Had to watch on Youtube and if you go to the website of the company who make it, you can print out more specific instructions. It took me ages to find all this out though so this should save you a bit of time.
on 21 July 2009
Bought this for a holiday we have coming up in August as I want us all to experience the beach but don't want my daughter to be unprotected in the sun. Popped it up in our living room to check it was all ok (as it was raining outside!) and it is huge. My daughter loves it and took all her teddy's and toys in to it to show them around! Even my cats went in for a nose lol. My husband also went inside with her to check it out! It is a big tent if he managed to get in to it!! I would highly recomend this product to anyoneconsidering a beach holiday. It is compact and easy to put up. Took a while to get it folded down but once you master the art of it it is ok.
on 2 August 2012
I bought this supa den tent based on the reviews for my 18 month old daughter. She loves sitting in small spaces and pretending it is her house. So the tent was perfect initially. BUt, i have seend tents that are much better. the two biggest problems with the tent are 1)the size - it's quite small and short. it's not as open as i would like (or not as wide on the top). my now, 20 month old (who is tall as a 2.5 year old) is too tall for the tent to use it comfortably. 2) the second major concern is that the opening of the tent has a bottom piece that sticks up. i.e. it doesn't open flat so when my daughter is running in and out of it - which happens because kids get excited when playing - she trips on the opening (you can see the opening in the photo). THis is especially dangerous for a child just getting her balance while walking. Now that she runs it's even more worrisome because she always forgets to lift up her foot when exiting her 'house'. I bought the ikea tent for a friend and it is 10x better and taller - i wish i had bought the same for my daughter. there are many better options at this price point. but i gave it two stars because my daughter doesn't know any different. she still plays in it and put all her stuffed animals in there (gets very crowded) and thinks of the tent as her house. so in the end atleast it wasn't a complete waste of money.
on 25 May 2009
I purchased this pop up tent for my grandchildren and I think it is excellent for the purpose.
on 12 April 2012
Great quality, pops up instently, folds down in seconds - once you get the knack of it. Fold and twist in a figure 8 ;)
This tent is great, my children aged 20 months and 8 years LOVE it! It's big enough for an adult to sit in. I love the carry bag, we have brought it along to grand parents houses to keep the kids entertained. Fab buy :)
on 2 March 2014
My 1 year old had this for his birthday and instantly loved it. He begs to have it got out now - to the extent I have to hide it sometimes because it takes up a lot of floor space in our very small living room! Not used it outside yet but it's withstood well so far indoors.
Really, really quick to get out, and quick to put away once you get the hang of it. I like the fact it comes with its own bag too.
Will be used for several years to come, I'm sure.
on 4 August 2013
We bought this tent for our 5 year old granddaughter and her little 16 month old brother. What a fantastic purchase. They have played with it in the garden and then on wet days we have put it in the lounge. It is very robust and has withstood the rough and tumble of two young children's antics. They have had hours and hours of fun with it and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone. It has been used as a 'wigwam', 'shop', 'house' and has been an excellent 'hiding place'.
on 8 September 2013
Purchased this for my grandson who had lots of fun in it - I had to get in as well. Now have two more grandchildren so I'm sure it will be put to good use again before too long. Quite robust and squashes down quite well into the carry bag for storage once you get the hang of it.
on 16 January 2013
My grand daughter - aged3 - was absolutely thrilled to bits with this den and used it all over the Christmas period. Was a bit fiddly to fold away but not too bad - just a couple of minutes to think about it. Colours are exactly as pictured and seems quite robust. The aim is to use it in the garden in the summer and also on holidays. Granny was able to sit inside too and have a picnic!! I would recommend.