on 10 January 2016
Decided to resurrect my wi after about 3 years sat in the loft only to find the original rechargeable batteries had gone flat. Purchased these because price. Used them for about a week now and find them as good as the originals. They lasted for the 2 hours we used the game for and only took about 15mins to charge back to full power. The only slight gripe is with the lanyard cables fitted its difficult to position them on charger can be donebut needs carefull positioning? Like the fact it has an on off switch, my original one didn't have this feature. Also the cable is on the short side (twice as long as original though). Basically for the price its a good value charger well worth the price. Came earlier than expected which was a bonus.
on 11 May 2017
This doesn't not charge at all. After charging the controllers for a whole day and over night all that happened when pressing the buttons was a bit of flashing then nothing. I just went back to using batteries after that. If anyone thinks I am being too harsh read the rest of my reviews. I am normally easily pleased but this is a total waste of money.
on 31 August 2016
Honestly, the price should have clued me in to the quality of this product, but needing new battery packs and not wanting to pay for Duracell every few weeks, I thought this would be an economical option.

After charging for about twelve hours and the remotes telling me they were full, I got approximately one hour of use out of one and two out of the other.

After this cycle continued for a few days, one battery now constantly says it is full (blue light) but dies immediately, the other can hold a charge for approximately an hour but always says it is charging (red).
on 9 September 2015
Looks to be a good product. You get the charge docking station, 2x 2800mah batteries (unsure if these are Li-Ion or Ni-Cad), 2x inserts that sit in the bottom of the charge dock and allow you to charge the batteries independently of a controller and a USB charge cable. To test; I have plugged the charger into my work's laptop and the LED lighting comes on and the red "charging" LED illuminated to indicate that the batteries were charging. Once charged the red LED simply goes out and is replaced by the standard blue LED.
I'm going to test this evening and see how well it does.
My only criticism so far is that the spring loaded charge connectors on the docking station seem quite thin and I suspect they could be easily broken / bent. I advise caution when inserting the batteries / controllers into the dock.
on 15 March 2017
Charges the remotes, however the charge won't hold, not sure if it's the charging doc or the rechargable batterie pack for the remotes that I also brought from here.
on 18 August 2015
Waste of money. There are many good reviews on here, but my experience was that the contacts between the charge station and the battery pack are very poor, meaning that the packs have to be perfectly aligned, else they do not charge. Any small knock will misalign them resulting in no charge.

Even when I got them to charge, they would not charge fully, giving just a few minutes of use.

Not fit for purpose in my view. Now purchasing some 'eneloop' batteries and charger. Pity I didn't read all the 1 star reviews.. Ho Hum!
on 29 March 2017
Package arrived very quickly and tracked, its great that it plugs straight in to the wii or any other spare USB port and you can charge both at the same time. Nice red light says flat and slowly fades to green when charged. It comes with 2 batteries so its very cost effective. Had a slight problem with the 1st 1 but after what was very good support from the seller all was sorted. Recommended.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 January 2018
This has destoyed our wii remotes!! The cases don’t fit on properly and the rechargeable batteries feel apart. Very dissatisfied!
on 8 August 2011
The battery pack failed completely after just over 4 months usage. After 2 months it was taking longer and longer to charge and then started giving just about 5 minutes usage before complete failure 2 weeks later.
On contacting the company, the answer I received was "Hi there, we offer a 30 day return policy on faulty items"!
I should have made sure it failed earlier shouldn't I?
Of course under the terms of the Sale of Goods act they are responsible a fact they either are unaware of or choose not to admit.
AVOID the product and the company, cheap sure, but you still expect an item to be fit for the purpose it is sold for (Sale of Goods) and this is clearly not
on 21 June 2017
its ok.
unfortunately we havebto charge the remotes a while befire start playing. the batteries in the remotes loose charge when not used