Customer reviews

on 12 June 2013
I bought this grater as I had a Mouli grater for about 30-odd years, and the only reason I stopped using that was because it would start to go rusty on the edges of the drum, after washing, if it wasn't dried immediately, leaving brown marks on the cheese.
I had purchased a cheap replacement, made of plastic with stainless steel drums, but the catch on the "hopper" broke after less than 6 months use.
This time, I was determined to get an all-stainless steel one, and this looked good, with good reviews. It feels nice and comfortable and a good decent weight to it. It also works very well, so I am very pleased with it. I'm hoping this lasts as long as my original Mouli.
on 6 April 2017
A robust and well designed food grater.
Perfect for those users whose plastic graters have broken.
Or for those who find the Moulinex size grater too small for their needs.
It takes up a little more space in a drawer or cupboard but will cope with larger amounts.
I guess the next step up from this would be a food processor.
Should last a lifetime.
on 11 July 2017
I wanted to replace my very old Mouli grater which had become rather rusty. This is very similar and is sturdy, well made and grates cheese quickly. I have used it several times to grate Parmesan and cheddar with the larger holed cylinder and is quick and easy to wash. Very pleased and highly recommend.
on 23 April 2017
A late response, but I find this works very well and is a worthwhile addition to my kitchen. Good value with two blades.
on 27 July 2017
Sorry, but I wish I had not bought this. There is a gap inside between the drum and wall of the apparatus and the cheese pieces get stuck all the time and then stops the grating. Very annoying!
on 13 June 2014
Looks good... But doesn't work that well. Ok for really hard cheese but the cheddar beats it every time. Cheese gets clogged in the sides on the runners and its a pain to clean.

Get a good one and not this one.
on 2 May 2017
Had one of these many years ago, delighted to be able to get it again. Really strong , brilliant grater. Don't delay, buy yours today.
on 11 June 2017
Good quality
on 11 August 2017
Glad I got this does a great job had one years ago and had forgotten how good they are
on 16 March 2017