on 26 July 2017
Absolutely great. Old Las Vegas is magical. Just love all that retro stuff, and this is a great film with Elvis at his best. I can watch this time and time again. Happy days.
on 10 April 2017
Brilliant movie, Elvis at his very best, brought back wonderful memories of my youth, superb service by the Seller, super fast delivery.
on 15 August 2017
I am happy with it and I will give you 12 out of 12
on 26 March 2017
I love all these from Elvis, Great as usual.
on 20 September 2017
I think that was one of his best films. It's fantastic to watch.
on 19 August 2017
Fan movie
on 29 October 2017
Great film
on 16 August 2017
Bought for third party
on 8 June 2017
All fine. Would use seller again.
on 17 April 2010
Despite this being one of Elvis's most popular films and the last that was made with a generous budget, it marks the decline in the roles that he was offered. He has a co-star who is as dynamic and talented as him in her way, and this offered him some challenge, something to 'work with' but the story line is weak and totally fanciful - a big difference from the serious role he played in King Creole. The songs are not bad and certainly way better than his later film scores but they hardly challenge his magnificent singing voice any more than the role he plays could help to develope his latent acting talent.
The first time I watched this dvd I was taken back to the last time I watched an Elvis film, sometime in the 60s and there was a pleasure at this revisiting. But when I played it again I was just sad. Sad that Elvis was caught up for so long in making such 'light' and mediocre films when with better management and vision he could have developed his prodigious talent. For me, if you want to see Elvis at his best you can't do better than his '68 comeback special (the deluxe version which contains all the original recordings) some of the documentary films which focus on particular aspects/times of his life.