Customer reviews

Rio Quick Dip Acrylic Nails Extensions

on 25 January 2017
I had one nail to replace I carefully followed the instructions but when I used the resin it was very congealed and wouldn't go on smoothly, I carried on anyway and then I tried to apply the activator it wouldn't spray so I had to brush it on. I must add that I made sure that I didn't put a contaminated brush back into the pot as instructed and used a clean brush each time. I would appreciate your comments.
on 13 January 2017
Was going well and really into it until it came to the last bit of spraying with the activator! The spray punp didn't work, I have messaged but have had no feedback so can't really rate this as good as I had a finger full of unset acrylic which I had to scrap off. Not happy that I spend £20 on this and cannot use it and no replie from the seller!
on 21 January 2017
Came 3 days after order so it was very quick, however, the activator spray bottle didn't work so I had to pour the activator in a small cup and dip my nails into it to activate it. Also, the resin in the bottle was thick and sticky when I tried to apply it and it kept sticking to the brush so the product was below satisfactory, but I still used it and they looked great
on 1 July 2017
If you want to do dipped acrylic nails then get a decent kit. I returned my first one because the activator didn't spray and then didn't try it for a while when I did the activator bottle in the replacement was also broken but it was too late to return!
They are extremely lump/ bumpy & look totally unprofessional.
on 15 April 2017
Activator spray didn't work leaving me in a right old mess. I'm very disappointed and wish I had read the reviews as it seems I'm not the only one this has happened too.
on 14 March 2017
Great product, so easy to apply and great results. Would have got 5 stars except the pump spray on the activator bottle didn't work, which you only discover once everything has been done and this is the last step. Had to run around with one hand looking for an alternative spray! Otherwise, excellent!
on 20 April 2017
Received the kit and the activator was 1/2 empty due to it leaking out everywhere! Don't buy it it's a waste of money
on 6 May 2017
Love this. Second time have bought it. Only this time spray to dry acrylic didn't work. So disappointing. Also resin clogged straight away.
on 5 March 2017
Wow, these are brilliant, you do not need to buy extra tips the ones the are supplied are just fine, all you need are some acrylic nail clippers and cotton buds to get perfect salon nails. Quick and easy if you follow the instructions.
on 12 June 2017
Easy to use and you get a good finish that looks natural and the good thing is you can paint them any colour or just leave them natural with a coat of clear varnish for a professional looking shine