Customer reviews

Married With Children : Season 1 (Complete) [DVD] [2007]
Format: DVD|Change

on 12 February 2011
What can I say about MARRIED WITH CHILDREN. The casting could not have been bettered. The writing was brilliant and the format superb. I think that I will still be watching Al Bundy and family when I`m in a retirement home. I know most of the scripts but I just never tire of Al`s perfect timing and delivery of the gags.
Please all get together again for more!
on 9 September 2007
This show is all about the "wars" that go on in real families - I defy any married person to watch this & find a situation, attitude, phrase, etc that they can't relate to. It is simply brilliant. Buy it with caution though cos you WILL end up watching it over & over!!
on 28 February 2013
Ordered this DVD when I saw that for once the description showed that Subtitles were available (the page quotes English, Greek, Spanish and Portuguese as being available). Being deaf means that English Subtitles are a must have for me.

I was very disappointed on playing the DVD to discover that instead of the advertised subtitles only French, German and Dutch Subs were available.... Sending back with a complaint as well....

Would rate with zero stars for the appalling information but am forced to rate with one as 'the system' insists on it.
on 26 October 2014
a1...very happy
on 21 July 2012
Having loved this show as a kid I was very happy to start building my collection of all 11 seasons with this perfect condition item.
It was delivered very quickly and was very reasonably priced.
on 28 June 2010
We've really enjoyed watching this series and am looking forward to watchin season 2. Quality of product is good and at a great price.
on 21 August 2013
What else can you say to this brilliant show?

I just love it, many old memories came up, gonna get the next season too!
on 3 December 2011
This is something to get your teeth into, the comedy is far from subtle, but is so funny, and far from being 'gentle'.
on 29 January 2014
Very,Very funny American comedy of AL Bundy , a poor shoe salesman and his demanding wife and kids. Every line is a bundle of laughs.When your friends come around this'll keep them in stitches
on 12 February 2014
Excellent product, it is very good and deserves the five star rating. This product is exactly what I expecting and I would recommend this to anyone who is considering buying it.