on 21 February 2010
My daughter bought this product. She loved doing this, it is now up in our dining room. She is 12 years old. It is now giving everyone the benefit of her work. I would definately recommend this product.
on 17 February 2010
I'd seen this in adverts on the television and wanted it for Christmas. It turned out as my aunt and my little project over the holiday. It did take a while to complete (3 or 4 days) but you could see it getting better as you went along. There were enough pins and sequins but by the end my fingers were sore. The instructions are very easy to follow and it looks beautiful when it's done. I felt really proud of it.
on 15 August 2009
My daughter loves these sequin art pictures, she has now completed 5 of them. Easy to do but still challenging and look very pretty on bedroom wall.
on 2 January 2013
Our eight year old granddaughter pestered for this, and on Christmas day opened it along with so many other toys, however came back to it, and to our surprise worked at it for hours, which was a amazing as it demands good dexterity and patience. She did not complete it on the day, only did perhaps a quarter of it, but she loved it, very surprising, considering the array of electrical gadgetry she and my grandson were surrounded by. Took it home to complete, a good present.
on 6 February 2013
These are just the best gifts for kids who like crafts. My 9 & 11 year olds both have these and on a wet afternoon will spend hours doing them. they are very easy as there is a paper overlay which shows exactly where to put each colour. Hours of creative fun and a lovely picture at the end - looks really professional when complete.
on 28 December 2010
My 13 year old daughter got this for her birthday and she loved doing this. It now sits proudly on the wall in our dining room. It changes colour from different angles. Would definately recommend this. It gives hours of pleasure and the end product is amazing. My daughter loves the fact that it is on the wall for everyone to see. We are delighted with the sequin art. It is giving us all a lot of pleasure and it's special because our daughter made this for us.
on 20 January 2010
i bought the sequin art for my 8 year old daughter, she loves it and it keeps her busy for hours!
on 10 August 2012
I bought this for my 10 yr old daughter , she'd received the dog sequin art for her birthday and now she can't get enough of them, in fact we end up doing it together!
She now wants to go through the whole collection - a great boredom reliever. This is much different to Junior sequin art ( where the coloured pins are highlighted for you ) so it ended up being
a great puzzle too. Would definitely recommend.
on 27 August 2011
Highly recommended - 9 year old daughter loves it! Hours of entertainment for little cost. Will buy for all her friends birthdays!
on 19 January 2013
I ordered Sequin art off Amazon and it came within a matter of days, i was so excited to get it. When you are removing it out of the box be careful as the polystryrene might break a bit. Loads of sequins came and loads of pins came and there was alot left over so it doesnt matter if you loose some as there are plenty left.It comes with pre-printed grey spots to guide you and a colour chart which makes it easy to complete. It took me around 5 days to complete i really enjoyed doing it as it kept me busy for hours altogether a great final piece and it is now on my wall. Will definately be buying more sequin art.