on 4 September 2011
This is my second Filofax and as always the quality is great. The pink is a lovely colour and makes a nice change from the usual brown and blacks. The price and delivery time was excellent and would not hesitate to buy from here again.
on 15 December 2011
Lovely item. A great pity that when purchased late November, only a 2011 diary was included. Useless for a Chritmas gift. I also found that if I had gone to Filofax directly or other retailers for the product they would have included both 2011 and 2012 diaries at this time of year. So in all not such a great deal as expected.
on 18 July 2010
The Italian leather is gorgeous! The craftsmanship is superb! The pink colour is classy and feminine without looking cheap!

Inside it's got space for some cards (credit card sized) and a zipped compartment at the back (you could probably keep money in it?)

There's a good selection of papers inside: The calendar is a `week to 2 pages' with a ruler included for slotting in under the current week. Coloured writing paper, to-do list, website list, financial section, address book, world map and a business card holder is included, plus page dividers for the main sections.

It's probably a good idea to buy the Filofax pen (I bought a pink one separately!) to fit inside as it's not provided.

Size-wise, the `personal' is quite big, but it's not excessive. It is a little heavy with all the papers in it, so I suggest you take out the papers you won't use. And it will take up room in your handbag... but you will feel proud to bring it out in public!!!
on 13 November 2012
Not the soft flat leather surface I was expecting, but a textured matt black and all the better for it - looks very smart.
Had all the necessary inserts (2012 calendar in place but a separate 2013 Calendar was included in the pack). Big job now is re-writing the address book bit!
on 12 December 2010
I absolutely love Filofax products anyway. But this particular organiser was quite pricey at £72 so I was thrilled to bits to find it on Amazon for under £40!!!! As always it arrived in quick time and I was more than satisfied with my item. It also came with 2011 diary insert which I wasn't expecting due to the low price. Since I have also purchased a Filofax calculator for my organiser.
on 24 January 2011
New, Filofax Classic Personal Organiser for Paper 95x171mm Personal Cherry Ref 424005
I was worried by reveiws that this may turn up with 2010 diary inside.
Delivery was very prompt and my fears were not founded.
A pristine new selction of inserts for 2011 were included.
So, do not woryy, the correct insert will be provided. Well done.
on 10 September 2011
Love the item, great quality leather and arrived in good time.

Unfortunately it comes with a 2011 diary and we are now most of the way through 2011. Can't find how to get a new diary for it without returning the whole thing which I would rather not do as I would then be without a filofax whilst it is returned and a replacement sent out!!!
on 16 February 2010
Hi i ordered a new filofax for 2010. It arrived with pages for 2009. in fact after 2 telephone calls and a number of EMail messages [which were not answered] i now own 2 2009 filofax's both useless as it is now 2010. will not use this company again.
on 21 September 2010
Thanks to Amazon for fantastic speedy delivery. This organiser came with Diary for 2011 which is great. I was expected for the price I got to get an old 2010 diary. Acceded my expectations. Thank you very much.
on 25 June 2011
I ordered one end of 2010 and got it in perfect condition with 2011 calendar. Sadly enough, the Filofax was stolen two weeks ago. Because the deal was perfect, I ordered another one from them yesterday.