Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now

Paper Size: A3|Change

on 22 April 2015
The item I received was not a Goldline Layout Pad, it was a pukka pad layout pad. Not as pictured or described. It does the job but the quality was much lower than I have come to expect from Goldline. False advertising.
on 17 February 2012
I have bought this brand before and it never lets you down very good quality and easy to use. Try Goldline if you have not used it before its a winner!
on 31 October 2015
This is an absolute con! I received a Pukka Pad (and i'm not the first person this has happened to) and the quality is nothing like that of a Goldline Pad! Really annoyed as I needed this for university asap!
on 28 May 2012
I've used Goldline Layout pads before so had no qualms about purchasing this online. Naturally the paper is good for layout work (it's easy to see through) but will bleed a bit if used as marker paper, however it's ideal for rough visuals if you use a backing sheet to stop the ink bleeding through. It was afford-ably priced and delivered promptly. No complaints!
on 21 April 2013
It does what a layout pad is supposed to, has enough transparency to be able to trace over drawings, but the paper doesn't feel as smooth as other pads. Also, it fell off a table and the paper completely detached from the covers, very inconvenient. But maybe that was my fault. You get what you pay for, though, I suppose. The Daler Rowney layout pads are certainly better, but at the time, this was the cheaper option, so as a student with no money, I had to make sacrifices, haha.
on 3 December 2011
I use layout pads for my copics and i thought of using this, i find the actual copic pads better (but they are more expensive) it is good with most inks and there is minimal bleeding overall a good product and a good seller!
on 16 March 2016
Really bad experience!! I order this product as I was real need of it, so i could meet a deadline at work. I received a Pukka Pad! A Pukka Pad!
The quality of it was horrible and does in no way compare to to that of a Goldline pad. Returned it straight away!
Think it might be a error in the storage facility as the pad had a Goldline product sticker on. But c'mon, amazone, fix it! its not the first time this has happened.
on 4 December 2013
I always use Goldline Layout pads so had no concern about purchasing this on amazon.
The paper is really good for layout work.
Price absolutely great and delivered very fast.
Recommended.
on 21 April 2016
Just what I was looking for, a good size with plenty of high quality removable sheets. Can bleed ever so slightly with ink which is understandable, but not a huge issue for doing layout work. Would absolutely recommend.
on 22 May 2014
Use this layout pad for personal design projects. Fine line pens do not bleed through so ideal for my needs.
Great product for a great price.

See one answered question