on 24 May 2010
This is a brilliant product for the price I paid. Easy to put together, simple to adjust to fit your tower, sufficient padding to protect the areas that matter . It is now very easy to get at the cables at the back and because our office is quite small there is now less likely-hood that the towers will be knocked over as has happened in the past.So impressed am I that I will be buying one for my PC at home.
on 7 January 2012
Simple, inexpensive mount adjustable for different size computers and sturdy enough even for the heavyier ones. A great idea if you just want to lift yours off the floor a few inches and slide it easily to get at the back.
on 19 February 2014
I bought this because I was moving my office around and the PC tower was going to sit on the floor. That meant it was going to be too close to the carpet than I liked as the PSU sucks air in from underneath the tower.

This allows me to raise the tower up 2-3 inches of the floor, giving lots of clearance for airflow.

The only minor gripe that stopped me giving it 5 stars is that if you have a full size tower with a fair amount of gear in it like I do... then the castors seem to struggle to move, especially on a carpet (even though it's a flat/smooth carpet). It's very easy to move the case on the stand when pulling/pushing it and that could lead to it unbalancing... As I said I have a full size tower that is about a third larger in depth and height than the one show in the pic.
on 13 September 2011
This stand proved simple to assemble and much sturdier than I anticipated. An ideal solution to accessibility of rear usb ports and for cleaning purposes. Excellent value - highly recommended.
on 23 August 2011
Excellent purchase- very good value for money -so simple to put together,one minute.The pc tower fits very well and stand is adjustable.So happy with it I ordered a second one to hold my shredder.Purchased from Amazon as seller-no problems-quick delivery-100% satisfactory Purchase.
on 12 September 2013
well, basically, with a heavy workstation, there is no "mechanism" to "lock" the width of the tray, so every time I move it round, even a bit (not that it happens often) it gets immediately very wide, which is pretty ridiculous. That said, it can be easily fixed with some cables, I suppose. Not a problem, and other than that, it's a 20 seconds assembly (maybe less), the wheels work fine, the price is low... it looks like it's going to last a long time.
on 18 July 2013
you have have to have the same shape of the Pc box as the picture showed. As it can't go with other shape. If you want to return it for the refund you have to pay 8 pounds for the postage but you can only get 6 pounds back refund.
on 9 March 2014
I expected the product to be metal or at least sturdy enough to hold the cpu safely, the item slips open even with the rubber grips as it can't lock to adjust the size, promt delivery but unfortunately the product is dissapointing
on 6 December 2012
This product is very good. gets your case off the floor, one slight problem though, when you want to move your case to get to the back for example you do have to hold the stand as well as the case (if your case is a tight fit on the stand this probably isn't a problem) otherwise you will just move the case and the stand will stay where it is..... also probably not so much off a problem if you have got wooden floors, but I wouldn't know because Iv got carpets. I would still recommend this product though.
on 24 September 2012
This item has gone from being a little disappointing to useless in under a year!

Firstly it does just about do it's primary function of lifting the CPU / Server off the floor which is especially important if you have a carpet as it reduces the amount of dust the fan will draw into the casing. It does do this, and at around seven pounds it is one of the cheaper CPU stands on the market.

I was a little disappointed that you could not lock it in any way and if you intend just to place the CPU on it and not move it then it may be suitable.

We had to move it occasionally however and we found that it often widens (opens up) and slides off the "X" frame and then last week, less than a year after purchasing, one of the arms snapped off making it useless and has now gone in the bin - (at under a tenner, it is not worth trying to replace as we didn't really like it anyway!).

At the same time, we purchased the Compucessory metal framed stand for about eighteen pounds and this has proved great so will be replacing with another metal one which I would recommend anyone considering this stand does as well.

Disappointing!