Customer reviews

on 23 July 2017
Very pleased with these and would buy again from this seller.
on 4 April 2015
Easy to use
on 4 May 2017
As described
on 5 July 2017
Delivered and described as said. Would certainly buy again
on 1 May 2011
The charity required address labels in a hurry , as the main office was not able to supply.

We cut down the size of the address so we could maximise the numer of labels per sheet.

Super service and labels were printed by myself with an hour or recieving the blanks sheets.

Excellent quality, easy to use , as all Avery labels, and fulfilled an urgent requirement.

Well done Amazon

David
on 5 April 2014
Oh so handy for typing in your address and phone number to stick on raffle tickets as I always hate filling in the counterfoils. As with all these inkjet labels they are a little difficult to peel off the backing paper especially if you've just cut your nails!! Yes I would recommend them though.
on 9 January 2014
I was surprised how much Avery labels cost on the High Street. This supplier produced the goods at a better price and with swift delivery. The labels work as expected.
on 25 October 2012
I would have been shocked if this item had not been as advertised. I have used Avery labels for ssome time and have always found them to be amn excellent product.
on 28 August 2011
use these for home made pickle and jam jar labelling. Works whether handwritten or printed. I reuse jars, not lids so the labels go on lid!
on 19 December 2013
Good quality labels, as described and easy to use with my printer. Use to label my own goods and look great