on 15 August 2011
I ordered this whiteboard for my daughter's birthday. She already had a smaller whiteboard but it was not magnetic and as she loves playing schools, I felt she would benefit from a larger size. As soon as my husband fitted this board to the wall (which was very simple) she was well away! I ordered her some magnets to go with the board and she loves the fact that she can stick things to it. She also has a magnetic eraser which apparently her teacher has so it's even more authentic when she plays schools. I think this board is great value for money. It may seem a bit pricey for a child but the fact that my daughter spends hours playing with it means that it is money well spent. It is also a perfect size, I'm thinking of getting one for my kitchen so I can organise the family!
on 10 March 2015
The experience with buying the board was rather peculiar. The board arrived is a broken box and some of the fittings were missing - screws, plastic screw holders etc. I have contacted the supplier if I should return it or if they would rather sent the fittings, they answered very promptly saying to keep the board and the fittings would be with me within the next 1 or 2 business days.
Meanwhile my 6 years old daughter was going around the house drawing and carrying the board with her from room to room - she had a weekend to play with it and was obviously very pleased. When I asked her if we should fix it to the wall in her bedroom as initially planned, she said she likes it as it is, so she can move it around.
On Monday evening - in 1 business day later - I came from the office and there was a box dumped on our porch, completely torn open. Inside there was another board and not a single fitting - all small bits fell out of the box. My daughter saw the board and went jumping around in delight, saying that she now has two :). I found the whole situation hilarious. Took some screws out of our tool box and put one board up in her bedroom - it was very easy to do. The second board is now travelling around - my kids are happy, so I am happy too.
Needless to say the board seems to be good quality wise, I mean it is just a white office board, the magnets also stick fine.
on 24 June 2012
The whiteboard is truly excellent for revision purposes, preventing notebooks upon notebooks of being used writing things down. One of the best revision techniques is repeatedly writing things down, and this is a great help with that.

I found this particularly useful in biochemistry, in order to draw out chemical pathways. But It was equally useful for my other subjects. I found that If I read a section of a textbook, or some of my notes, and then closed the booked and tried to write the key points down on the whiteboard, rub it off, and repeat a few times, the information entered my head and was instantly available in the exam!

I would say that, providing you have somewhere to put this on a wall, or somewhere to store it if not, this is the best size for revision, it has enough room to fit all the information of a section on.

The whiteboard itself is sturdy, and it is easy to rub off the markers (which are not included by the way - i bought Staedtler Lumocolor 351 WP4 Whiteboard Marker - Wallet Of 4 Assorted Colours). Also you will need a Magnetic Whiteboard Rubber, which are not that expensive.

I don't know if this was the rubber or the board itself, but after hours of use black "dirt" appears from the repeated rubbing out, and requires a tissue to remove it. Other than that, its a great investment.
on 9 September 2012
Searched through the reviews before buying. Most complaints relate to damaged board on arrival........surely a problem with the postal/courier handling ......and missing parts. The board is shipped in a thick cardboard sleeve which is a tight fit so board can't move around. The packing is protective however it would not protect the board from some standing on it for example. Guess I was lucky that all fixing parts and pen tray were included so no problem there. Board is light weight but is fine fixed to the wall. Board looks 'white' to me........ Somebody here was complaint of a blue grey colour and therefore there was a lack of contrast ehhh!!!!
My only issue hence the drop of one star are the plastic corners that cover the fixing screws, they are held on by two small plastic pins. They do not have a positive fit..... you need to be carefull that the pins are aligned with the holes before pushing. They do fit but design could be improved. Magnets stick fine ......what else to say!
on 6 January 2012
Really pleased with this whiteboard, it's a great addition to my home office - good size for the money and everything you could want from a magnetic whiteboard (i.e. you can write things on it and wipe them off again, and magnetic stuff sticks to it).

It came with both the pen tray and fixing kit, but the fixing kit wasn't very good - the corner bits didn't fit the board very well and one of them was broken. I will second another reviewer's recommendation of using heavy duty velcro instead - it seems very steady on the wall, saves on drilling and looks great! A minor annoyance was that it came with a sticker on one of the corners of the whiteboard surface, which wouldn't peel off cleanly and took some scrubbing to completely remove the glue.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 January 2014
This large magnetic board was bought to put inside a cupboard door, to hold the many magnets we've accumulated over the years and after the demise of our large fridge-freezer where the magnets used to reside. It is good quality and does the job well. The only small problem was that the fixtures sent with it weren't sufficient to hang it on a 'hollow' interior door, meaning other bits 'n' pieces had to be purchased to finish the job. Once in situ, however, we were delighted with it.
on 3 August 2012
I was cautious as a lot of the reviews said the whiteboard arrived damaged. I took a chance at the price and it arrived a few days later in near perfect order. Two of the corner clips which cover the screws once attached to the wall are missing and the screws themselves have escaped from the packaging. Not a big deal really and the board itself is in good order.
on 15 October 2013
I had this white board mounted on the wall in my room. Its easy to assemble and to attach to the wall. It works well - easy to rub out the markings without the board becoming stained. It comes with a holder at the bottom for the rubber and the pens. Good useful product.
on 20 August 2013
We had a fitted kitchen and inbuilt fridge freezer which meant the magnets we collected from so many country's were in a draw. I hung this in the kitchen and display the magnets. Everyone comments on it and I love it!
on 6 March 2013
Wanted a board in garage to keep track of my training schedule and this works great, nice and big enough for me to write 7 days of training on it and what I do on that day, slight problem with the corner cover clips falling off but this is just cosmetic to cover the screws.