Customer reviews

Sellotape Double Sided Tape 12mm x 33m Ref 1447057 [Pack of 12]
Size: 12 mm x 33 m|Style: Pack of 12|Change

on 20 November 2015
Fantastic quality item, tape is very sticky and I am able to mount large 15"x10" photographs with ease. Also very easy to peel, will buy again when I run out. I can also confirm that the packaging for this is Red and Yellow, NOT Blue (when I purchased it in Nov 2015) if that makes any difference.
on 22 August 2017
Works well. My friends approval These are wonderful---magical EXACTLY WHAT I WAS HOPING!!! We have been unable to find such a product. Will definitely buy several more sets in the future! Fast and reasonably priced
on 25 October 2014
Got this pack of 12 this time last year, and even after giving to away to friends, I have only finished the last roll! I do lots of card making. So its used an awful lot. Of all the brands, this one has a roll that has a lot of tape per roll. Considering when I buy single rolls -before I found these packs. Each cost at least £6 each-so these 12 are certainly good value. But don't go by the picture, and expect the roll to arrive in this box. It doesn't, and it means the rolls when they travel in the post, have no protection. My last lot came, as this shows. Maybe its a cost thing? But its wrong to advertise something, that when you receive it, is without its pack. But still the best make, and very sticky. Yet it can be torn easily. Handy if you don't have scissor's handy! If you want tape for all your needs, crafting or wrapping presents-I prefer to use this, and not cellotape, as it holds the paper, without unsightly cellotape showing. Always buy this make. A White-Mrs
on 7 November 2016
I had previously given this product a very good review, however this second batch, which I actually ordered some time ago can best be described as rubbish and absolutely useless. My first batch of this product was excellent, and when card on card was stuck down with it adherence was so good that trying to separate the cards would have damaged them. I don't know what they have done since then, but when adhering card mount to card back, while it initially appears to be sticking well, after about one hour the mount card lifts away from the backing card. This product is NOT permanent. As a test I stuck two pieces of paper together with it and some time later it was easy to separate them with no damage. This says a lot about how sticky, or should I say non-sticky this product is. Why change a winning formula? Why change an already excellent product into this useless rubbish. If you need to stick card on card AVOID this product. It is not even worthy of one star.
on 29 April 2013
Have bought similar product before (different mfr) and found trying to peel off the top layer most annoying. This sellotape reel is so much more willing to let me do so. Have used this and been left in much more relaxed state of mind. Six rolls in the pack so these will probably see me out.
on 31 May 2014
OK, so it IS proper Sellotape double sided tape that arrived, but the rolls are in blue 'craft' card sleeve not the red and yellow sleeve as shown in the photo. It's difficult to tell if the tape two tapes ('red/yellow' and 'blue') are the same. I have some of the red/yellow tape from a previous order, and the new blue 'craft' tape is not as sticky, it peels away slightly more easily, and it is rolled more loosely. Maybe it's a just a different batch or maybe it really is a different product - I can't tell. However, it's a good price and they still works for what I need it for so I'll keep them.
UPDATE August 2014 - I've been using this tape now for a few weeks and it now feels identical to what I was using previously. No problems - great quality tape!
on 21 February 2013
I use this tape when making cards and find that it is far superior to the nameless stuff you can get in some craft shops. Usually it is also far more expensive, but by buying it in bulk you can make a great saving.
on 6 February 2012
I am very pleased with the quality of this tape. I have used it for sticking heavy cardboard onto wood and also sticking fabric onto paper and cardboard. It sticks really good.
on 28 October 2013
We make pack mock-ups for various well known brands which are just made from heavy grade paper. Our usual supplier let us down so I ordered this thinking I could trust the well known brand 'Sellotape' At first everything seemed great, the packaging is good quality, the tape appears to look good quality, it tears relatively easily and the backing strip is easily removed. However, although initially it did stick the two paper joins together after just one day it started to peel apart until completely unstuck. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT - IT REALLY IS USELESS!!
on 12 April 2010
Tried many double sided tapes but they didn't work... but this one sure did. Very pleased with the product and the prompt delivery.