on 24 July 2017
My goodness this is a great treat for yourself. Take some time out of a busy day to give yourself a break and read this book
on 18 March 2017
Very serious read
on 13 March 2017
Very good book for personal development and also easy to read.
on 26 September 2017
Got it exatcly like in a pic.
on 20 September 2014
I bought this book along with Brown's two other books. All three have changed my life - how I think about myself and how I relate to my family and friends. These books are the best 'manual' for being a human being in this day and age. I am recommending them to heaps of my friends!
on 22 October 2016
Each chapter bought memories of past situations back with new meaningful perspectives. I also learned more about myself and how to bring new insights to social situations that I'd usually walk away from feeling defeated, but now with a more optimistic and empathetic approach.
Amazing entry book after watching Dr Brown speak at TED talks!
on 4 January 2017
Excellent Read. Thoroughly recommend it for anyone trying to change themselves
on 20 March 2013
I discovered Brene Brown "occasionally", browsing the TED talks. Back then I was passing thru' one of the most difficult periods of my life. Thanks to her books I managed to keep myself sane and focused as well as to grow as person, partner and mother.
Highly recommend all of her books and talks!
on 15 August 2016
I liked that you met the researcher and not just the research. It was communicated well, effectively modelling what she had researched. This is the second of Brene Brown's books that I've read. I'm left wanting more.
on 18 November 2013
This is a book every human being should read. Inevitable we all sustain damage to our psyche on our journey to adulthood. Brene helps with the healing.