on 15 November 2009
Ordered on Nov 11th and arrived on Nov 13th.

It's a battery charger that charged the battery in the time it said it would, what more can you ask?

Delivery was very quick and I will use this retailer again with no reservations.
on 10 March 2012
The charger was delivered on time, was exactly what I wanted and works okay. In fact, it's better than the original to take around as there's no cord, the charger just plugs straight into the socket and the battery into the back - piggy back fashion. Only thing is (small gripe) it may be a tight squeeze on some sockets where space is at a premium, i.e. back of furniture etc. but not found it a problem yet. Otherwise, I would recommend this charger.
on 20 August 2010
I ordered the battery charger as I thought I had lost the original Canon one. I later found it but was still pleased to have this one for travelling as it is very light and has no leads etc. It has a variety of sockets that clip on, so there is no need to take along extra adapters.
It works well and charges the batteries very quickly.
One complaint is that it is not as easy as the original to slide the battery into the contacts and it sometimes feels as if it is jammed and the pressure will break it, but so far so good.
I would recomend this for travel and only time will tell how robust it is after it has been used for a while.
on 23 March 2010
This charger is great for my Canon EOS 350D.
What I love about it is it doesnt take up much room in my camera case. Its not a plug, then cable, then charger, its a charger with a plug on the back of it. Plus it charges the battery very quickly. Brilliant.
It also comes with adapters for various connections which is very handy.
Overall a Bargain
on 7 June 2014
Have 2 for 2 different Canon batteries and you can just take the faceplate for the 2nd battery along with the unit and appropriate plugs or car cable saving space. Also have one for a Panasonic but you cannot do that as the voltages are different and the faceplate will not fit the wrong unit (very sensible!!).

They always arrive a day or two after order.

These are my "go to" choice when the original charger is lost/broken.
on 8 December 2010
I needed this as i lost my original charger for my Canon G9. Delivery was great. Simple separate pieces such as unpluggable usb/plug and does it's job. I read the review from other users saying it didn't work but mine did. Charged two batteries and checked them on my camera. Great to see the plugs for other countries when travelling too.
on 13 May 2013
Bought a used Canon DSLR that had no charger. This works perfectly with both the original Canon battery and with a third party equivalent. And the adapters for overseas sockets will no doubt prove useful for many. Given 5 stars because I can't fault it (although have only needed to use it 3 times so far!), not because "I love it". Why does Amazon feel the need to give such childish hints to its star system, and why is there not a "Zero" option?
on 28 September 2011
This is a cheap charger that works, not the best, not the worst, after all you get what you pay for.

Initially when I plugged in the battery, it showed a green light (fully charged) even though I knew the battery was dead, however, pushing the battery firmly to the top of the charger resolved this and it then worked as you would expect.

After charging fully and getting the next green light, I placed the battery in the normal canon charger to check it registered it as a full battery. So I can confirm that the product works as it should, just you have to be careful of the battery placement.
on 19 April 2011
Quick delivery and item exactly as described, I now just take this everywhere and none of the chargers that came with the camera, compact and works perfectly, Absolutely no problems using this with the Canon Legria HF R16E
Would purchase again
on 9 March 2013
I receive the product as expected...about 3 working days! I took it on holidays with me recently and used it to keep my canon battery charged up while in the car! It was very handy and does exactly what it says on the tin!!