on 16 March 2010
I bought two of these as a joke, because a friend and I had often giggled about just what kind of person would use a 'drawer organiser' for their pants, for goodness' sake...!!

Well, it seems that I'm the kind of person who would use a drawer organiser for my pants...

I assembled it amid much chortling and general hilarity, and then thought I'd just see if it would actually fit in a drawer. Then I thought I'd just see if it would actually be any use as an organiser of knickers and socks...

And -

- it's brilliant! I don't even need to fold my knickers any more - I just stuff them unceremoniously into one of the compartments of my drawer organiser and voila! organised knicks! I can spot my fave pair easily and just pluck them from their compartment. No more scrabbling around, knickers flying, looking for the blue pair that don't show under these trousers or the nice fluffy comfy pair for wearing to the cinema... Just pull open the drawer and there they all are, neatly arranged.

You can easily cut down the organiser to fit your particular drawer size (that is 'drawer' as in 'chest-of-drawers' size, not 'drawer' as in 'pants' size... although each compartment will take quite large pants, I would imagine!)

Go on, get organised. It'll be worth it.
55 Comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 February 2013
Once in a while something comes along that just changes how you live, this is just such a product. This clips together and fits very well inside my drawer. I'm able to fit two pairs of socks into each shape which means I get twice as much as I would if I didn't pair my socks up and, more importantly I can see at a glance which socks are for work and which are for leisure. Tights are also easily identified so I'm happy all round. I'll certainly get more of these in good time.
on 27 May 2015
I got some of these as I liked the diamond shape they make compared to the normal boxy ones. They are ok but expensive and I think they are the same as the £3 that are sold on here and just reshaped into a zigzag.
My advice would be just get the cheaper ones and bend them yourself into the zigzag shape like these ones
on 16 April 2013
It's sturdy, easy to assemble, can be cut smaller or attached to increase the size. Perfect would so be the word
on 6 February 2013
Exactly as described. Easy to fit. Instead of rummaging for ages now everything is clearly visible when opening the drawer. So simple yet brilliant.
on 9 May 2013
I finally got round to organising my drawers! Can now find things in the morning without rummaging and ending up with half the drawer on the floor - well worth the money.
on 16 November 2013
i ordered this item and it was just what i needed great for socks tights etc i will be ordering more very soon
on 3 December 2016
weren't sure at first. I thought why bother. But although not good for bras/crop tops as I can't seem to find the right ones easily, but for pants they are fab. I can find either my Bridget Jones pants or my not quite so bridget jones pants straight away.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 August 2013
bit of a pain to put together but if you can do a rubix cube you will be fine I did it in the end and I cant do a rubix cube so I was happy I have an organiser and I am more intelligemt than I thought
on 20 January 2015
Fabulous. Have made such a difference to me having tidy drawers. This is my 4th set of these drawer organisers and I have been singing their praises to family and friends
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse