Customer reviews

on 24 September 2017
Ah lovely Nag Champna! These incense sticks arrived fairly quickly though I would have liked to have them sooner. However, these are unbelievably fresh and the fragrance is incredible, they have made me realise that what I have bought before over the years wasn't fresh at all - the smell of these really is divine. I will never buy any from anywhere else again not only because of the quality but it's such a good buy when bought in thus way. I really recommend both Nag Champa and buying from this seller.
on 30 July 2017
apart from the occasional stick snapping they are genuine and i love the smell of nag champa ; i am wondering if they need to make the stalk a little thicker they are not as potent smelling as ones i have bought before but apart from that i cant fault themand just enjoy the sweet aroma wafting through the house when my house mate burns thier food i burn my insense and my world is restored into peace balance and harmony lol
on 15 April 2017
Bought wholesale and for so much cheaper than from shop individually. Seemed to be a more intense scent, whether this is due to not being on a shelf for a long time, I dont know, but really pleased and got around ten other single sticks in various fragrance free, well impressed.
on 18 September 2017
Thank you for such fast delivery and the beautiful aromatic samples sent with my order ,,If anyone wants to relax Nag Champa is the one for me ,,though i love the new midnight you gifted me and will be ordering this soon ,.
on 4 November 2017
The only incense worth buying, I buy this regularly.
Arrived VERY quickly. Very pleased with both the product and the service
on 29 August 2017
I have used nag champa incense for over 20 years and these were very poor quality. Burning smell rather then fragrance. Sometimes I think it is how long the incense has been stored and year date of series...these were 2014. Have since purchased series 2016 from a shop and they are great. Customer service was excellent though and refund was no problem.
on 31 July 2017
Great price and wonderful fragrance. Reminds me of my travels
on 29 April 2017
Excellent value for money, prompt service, genuine product, very pleased thank you :)
on 1 September 2017
Best incense in the world! Smells great. Bargain at this price too.
on 22 May 2017
I loved the smell because my Son uses these Incense Sticks!