on 15 April 2011
Having a handicap of 20 and using these golf balls for about a year they are excellent value.
The ball stays true to the line and carries a long way in the air (I have hit over 300 yds on warm days with hard ground).

The only issue I have found is on approach to the green. Within 150 yds you cannot get the ball to spin and grip on the green. Don't let this put you off. Hitting the ball long and true certainly makes the game of golf much more enjoyable!!
on 16 January 2013
I bought these for my dad for Christmas, as they are his favourites. They came quickly (for xmas) and were packaged well. This price is reasonable for the quality of ball as my Dad states these beat any more expensive ball for a long, straight drive. Although, I fear I may be back here when his birthday comes around in May (as all of the balls will be lost into the wilderness by then), it's still worth it to see his little face light up. Top product!
on 8 November 2014
It's difficult to find good balls at a good price, and I think these are about as good as it gets. Yes there are better balls out there for the low handicappers but when you lose 2-3 balls per round like me, and want the feel of a good (soft) ball, then you can't beat these balls for quality and value for money. I will be buying these regularly I think. FORE!!!
on 18 November 2009
Very good value.Why pay more when you can use Amazon for all your golf needs.
on 9 June 2010
Great priced golf balls. As an older golfer they go as far as other balls.
on 3 October 2011
Great balls, great price and delivered quickly... Great choice for anyone playing 20+ handicap I would say.. If you are still just going for hitting the ball in the direction you want and and aren't concerned with spin you can effect on the ball go for these...
on 14 May 2013
This is the second lot of gold balls that I have bought my father (he keeps losing them on the golf course). He loves them and says that they do fly further than the ones he had before. I am delighted at the price and quality and will purchase again.
on 28 January 2015
Cheap balls, not sure about them carrying "ultra" distance, but when you lose as many balls as I do, distance not really the issue, it's direction, and these balls fly anything but straight, just like every other golf ball I have used.
on 28 June 2014
A good ball and normally would be a good offer. However a leading sports chain with links to Newcastle Utd are selling 15 packs for £8.99 That makes 30 for £18 Which makes this offer less appealing. Worth adding to your wish list though
on 20 July 2011
I am a high handicapper and these balls have been great for me. They do go further than other balls and stay straighter. They also have a decent feel around the greens.

I will definitely be buying some more when I have lost this lot!