Format: DVD|Change

on 28 February 2010
Absolutely brilliant !!!!! Was good when watched on TV, even better on second watching at home.......You don't have to wait a week inbetween episodes!!!!!!
on 10 July 2013
We watched this knowing nothing about, never having heard of it. We were hooked in the first 15 minutes.
Some humour, lots of sadness and lots of surprises. Highly recommended.
on 12 September 2010
Like all BBC drama's they are a pleasure to watch, I did not catch the series so it made it all the more pleasurable.
A great BBC drama.
on 29 December 2012
I loved this when it was on TV and have bought it for my Daughter. The plot has so many twist, that it keeps you guessing to the end. If you like quirky this is for you.
on 10 December 2012
wasn't expecting too much from this as was a really good price, however I loved it. good story. good acting. even my daughter loved it.any chance of another similair?
on 23 September 2013
I found this dvd very depressing and I wouldn't want to watch it again in the future. I chose it because I admire Lorraine Ashbourne
she is a great actress
on 24 June 2013
This product was recommended to watch but to be honest I found it very difficult to follow and yet to watch more than 30minutes into it as I keep falling asleep!
on 25 March 2013
I remembered seeing this on tv,and loving it them.So I was very pleased to see I could buy it to enjoy again.I am sure I will watch it Many more times,
on 14 May 2013
Superb acting especially by Esther Hall and Pooky Quesnel, very convincing. though the script was slightly disappointing at the end.
on 19 February 2013
Absolutely fantastic storyline... loads of twists and unexpected turns to keep you on the edge of your seat. highly recommend.