on 17 February 2017
Easily the best book among all four and the most gripping of all, defiantly highly recommended for any Hannibal fans, Wont disappoint.
on 24 January 2015
The character of Hannibal Lecter has now become a legendary creation. Here we get the first glimpse of him, although he is not the main focus of the story.

The book was later adapted into Silence Of The Lambs. Although the plots are slightly different, some of the mechanisms within the plot are reminiscent and if you didn't know about the connection between the two you might think the author was just recycling ideas.
on 9 October 2016
Love this book, and decided to buy it after seeing the film. The book is well written and provides a better understanding of character, compared to that of the film.
on 4 February 2014
A fully realised work of imagination with well rounded characters, a colourful plot that keeps you galloping and a detached writing style that provokes absorption rather than repulsion. After 10 reads over 25 years, it's still the only book I've read more than once, Pride and Prejudice excepted. It's the novel against which all crime thrillers can be measured.
on 22 August 2016
What compliments can I give this book that haven't been said thousands of times all ready? Definitely one of the best books ever written. Sometimes I'll just pick it up and read over some of my favourite chapters again and it still gives me chills.
on 10 July 2013
Not often do sequels match that of the first novel, but The Slience of the Lambs is just pure genius, it ventures into characters more such as Jack Crawford, then Red Dragon. Again I read this in 2 days, it is just something you can not put down. Worth the sun burn. Arrived on time which was brilliant. Much better than the film, if you get Red Dragon you need to get this as well.
on 29 September 2015
If you have seen the movie,I advise you to read the novel because it is very well written.
on 31 July 2017
Great read, second book I have enjoyed by T.Harris
on 24 May 2015
This is a brilliant book. Blood chilling, but well worth reading. I'll let the reader judge but, in my opinion, it's well worth purchasing. I'm not giving anything away.
on 22 July 2017
I'm sure the content of the book is fab... my review is based on the fact the quality of the book itself feels like it's a counterfeit compared to the rest of the series. No embossing or glossy appearance, dull colouring. Pretty poor show considering I paid the same prices for all.