Style Name: VARIOUS MONEY BOX|Change
Price:£1.86+ Free shipping

on 23 June 2013
I am now on my second one of these, and would like to make a few suggestions to help people out.

1. I have seen some comments about not being able to fit coins in the slot - easily solved by taking a pair of scissors and using them to widen the slot, gently. This will make it easier to fit fatter coins in such as pound coins.

2. The whole point of the product is that you can't get to the money once you've put it in unless you use a tin opener - helps you put money away and save it without breaking into it and using it :)

3. The bigger coins you put in, the more money you get (sorry, bit obvious) - the first one I did I put in only 2 pound coins and saved £1000! The one I have now is three times the size of that one though so think of the money that will be in that at the end!

4. HAVE PATIENCE. My first one took me a year to fill, but opening it and counting the money on Christmas day made it worthwhile :)

5. Be strict with yourself. Maybe pick a particular coin such as 2 pound coins or 50ps and stick to them, and put EVERY coin of that type you get hold of into the tin. May be tricky at first but it soon becomes a habit.

I would highly recommend this product for reluctant savers and those looking to put money away for something special. I will always have one on the go! Even if you only fill it with coppers and loose change at the end of every day it will still add up to a nice amount of money to spend on holiday or to treat yourself with. Great product! :)
on 17 December 2013
looks exactly like it does in the picture and its a bit bigger than i thought it would be which is a plus. great product, good price, no complaints
on 13 February 2009
perfect for reluctant savers ,once your moneys in you aint going to get at it unless you find a tin opener ,l managed to cram 600 pound coins in one tin never saved that in my life.the fact that its sealed is makes saving less challenging
66 comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2011
Money in a box,you cant open without a can opener ! Good idea,encourage family to save,for those rainy days !!!
on 2 June 2015
came brilliantly packaged to avoid any damage, these are great for anyone to start saving with and can be used for any money amount. We bought 3 one for myself and my mum and dad and using them to have a race to see who can fill their tin first, bringing a little bit of fun to saving
on 20 March 2015
Awful! Arrived damaged and dented unable to use poorly packaged
on 13 January 2016
This is a perfect money tin for those odd pound & two pound coins you have now & then. We're saving for a trip to either lapland or Disney... my daughters too young at present as she's only two but hopefully once this full it will be a good start to put towards a family holiday. Just gonna pop coins in now and then & forget about it. It arrived very quickly and is worth 4 stars.
on 25 February 2014
Good to have somewhere to stash money you won't ever be inclined to use. Very large and and ever so spacious.
on 27 June 2016
These are great! They're a nice generous size, too. I don't put anything less than 50p's in so when full it will be a fair amount of Wonga! Seems a shame to have to open them, but those can-openers that make a lid out of the top would kind of make it re-useable albeit a bit too easy to open and take money out!! BargainShop_London great Seller and Prompt Delivery.
on 9 June 2016
Bought so that I could put coins in to save up for my first car....
I've been putting in mainly 1 and 2ps as I decided that they just took up space in my purse.
Now I'm putting in up to 20ps (and I've even been given peoples spare pennies haha)
My tin is getting heavy and its only 1/3 full, I cant wait to crack it open!