on 7 March 2014
What the title points to is there was so much that could have been done with this edition of Splinter Cell and it wasn`t,(I recently played through Blacklist 5* all the way,That is what a Splinter Cell is about!)And even if i played this on release i would have been just as frustrated/bored. Eg: A.I=Awful, Graphics=Pretty Poor, Game Play=Easy,Too easy,Very Repetitive,!In fact i couldn`t wait for this to be over. 2*=Starts Great and a Great Story line. Shame!?!?
on 18 September 2012
At first I was a bit reluctant to buy this game after reading some of the reviews but I am glad I did, I think this is the best splinter cell yet, maybe not as 'stealthy' as the others but in most situations you have the option of stealth or force and I think it helps keep the game interesting as with other splinter cell games I have been frustrated in parts but I suppose it all depends on what sort of gamer you are, the ability to mark & execute multiple targets depending on the type of weapon you have equipped is also a great part of the game, enjoy.
on 12 March 2015
An awesome game, quite simply a masterpiece of the stealth genre. The game has so many gadgets to use and ways to defeat enemies, it really encourages you to be creative with how you play the game. It also sports a multiplayer mode in which you team up with another player to execute dangerous missions across europe. We really had a blast playing through.
on 13 August 2013
Didn't expect much from this but was massively surprised. This is actually a great game, to many gamers are getting tied up in the call of duty world ( which is great ) but they are forgetting titles like this. I know itd not exactly blavk ops or sonething but it does keep you interested for a few hours. And its cheap , buy buy buy.
on 12 April 2012
I had brought this game on the first day it came out and completed shortly after. I sold it as it was way too short of a game. But I got this gut feeling to buy it again and I did. I am really glad that I did so as I really enjoyed it, I don't know what changed since then. Although this game isn't the same as the original trilogy you still get the feeling that it's a Splinter Cell game. You can tell that Ubisoft were trying something different with the game and it kinda worked.

I prefer the original games as it required more skill and patience in stealthy gameplay, where as is in this game it is more run and gun with the option of stealth. Although is some little parts it is required.

I heard that they will announce the new game soon, let us hope it's more like the originals.
on 28 March 2018
excellent game
on 7 April 2018
Slow postage but good quality.
on 10 February 2015
Too good for Sam fans Though he is not a muscle man anymore just a normal person story is fun and enjoyed the enemies as they will flank your last known position out unlike other games
on 11 January 2017
Fit the description, game came in wrapped and at a great price.
on 14 June 2018