Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 July 2009
I purchased this bracelet with some birthday money. Initially, I was a little sceptical as I have never bought jewellery from amazon before. I am really pleased with the quality, it is a lovely, heavy bracelet which has a substantial silver prescence. The amathysts are quite pale, but for this money and this weight of stone, it is exceptional value.
on 20 January 2010
Good quality item, a good weight of silver for the price, but not only that a very pretty design, the setting of the Amathysts is well done and even looks good when viewed from the side. The clasp is very good and locks the bracelet securely. The Amathysts were slightly paler than I had anticipated but this does not detract at all from the overall look of the piece. Arrived nicely boxed in a good condition, as there were several weeks wait for delivery I was rather aprehensive but need not have been as bracelet arrived earlier than delivery date given and was of excellent quality.
on 13 June 2009
This bracelet is very pretty, as delicate as I hoped it would be and also has a safety catch. The person I bought it for was delighted with it.
on 21 February 2010
A really lovely bracelet. It was well made and the stones were a lovely pale purple. I bought it as a 60th birthday present for my stepmum and she was delighted.
on 4 January 2011
got this for my girlfriend, she loved it but i think that was more on account of being a gift rather then the bracelet itself... she did say it was beautiful however the stones arent as purple as i thought they would be, when you see the picture, try to focus on the lighter parts of it since the purple isnt dark at all, its really quite light purple/ semi pink-ish... anyway, another problem was that if u move it about roughly whilst its on your wrist, it actually opens somtimes...

aside from that, it was quite esthetically pleasing. the reason i rated it a 3 was that it served the purpose it was bought for; albeit a few short comings.
on 8 May 2010
This is a really lovely bracelet. It is much nicer than the picture.looks expensive and would make a great present.
on 16 June 2010
When I first looked at this bracelet I was not shaw about it because I had not bought any thing on line before .I am so pleased I did it is so neat and light to wear and looks good on . I rate this bracelet 5 star I am very pleased with it.I will buy on line again .
on 10 April 2010
looks, nice but for Me, a amethyst should be a bit more pink.!
guess that's why the price...
Oh, yes I bought it but won't keep it