on 7 August 2011
Absolutely wonderful for my white gold Crucifix pendant, the 16" length is perfect and it's a very delicate chain (just what I wanted). Wonderful for ladies! Came presented in a black jewellery box, so can be given as a gift - very pleased overall. Even though it seems delicate, it also seems very strong. Blessings.
3 people found this helpful
on 21 August 2012
the fact that I returned this item speaks for itself. The chain was incredibly thin and I had trouble finding it amongst the packaging. When I tried it on it seemed to disappear and it seemed pretty pointless to wear a hardly visible necklace . I now realise that I won't get much white gold for that price.
One person found this helpful
on 4 December 2014
Picture was misleading. Actual chain delivered was very thin and flimsy. Not what I was expecting. Returned
6 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2013
this chain was a bit of a disappointment, we didnt expect it to be thick but for the price we thought this item to be very flimsy, we dont think it will last very long, should have realised as the price was reasonable
2 people found this helpful
on 8 March 2015
After reading negative reviews i was undecided about this chain even tho I liked the look of it anyway I decided to order and make my own mind up well... what can I say it was the best decision as I love it. So all I can say is if your thinking of getting this chain don't listen to the negatives trust the positives you'll be as pleased as I am. Anyway long story short it's a beautiful chain.
on 12 December 2013
I ordered this chain to replace the one I had as it was broken. The chain arrived very soon after ordering it, but it was all tangled in the box. As it was very fine it took a while to untangle. It wasnt as long as I thought it would be, but it is a very pretty chain.
on 28 November 2012
This product is very fine and does look a little flimsy but I've worn it several times now and it works really well with the pendant I wanted to wear.

It is stronger than it looks.

I would say the packaging needs to be sorted - it was a little tangled when it arrived and took a while to untangle! But a lovely chain which looks pretty.
One person found this helpful
on 22 December 2014
The chain is beautiful but I didn't realised it stayed in shape...meaning it's not a loose chain like you would expect...but it's more for a lady than a man. I ended up keeping it for myself.
on 5 July 2017
Beautiful. Well worth the price.
on 10 February 2014
After reading other reviews, I was in two minds weather to buy this.. I'm so glad I did. It was perfect for my pendant. Very dainty, it shows off my pendant beautifully, and shimmers in the light.
I love it. Thankyou :)