on 2 June 2015
Carissima gold is always good value and l am very pleased with this item, only reason l gave it four stars instead of five is like some of the reviews l read before purchase it is only 7inches and this is a tad snug for my wife but it was well worth the money anyway and she is wearing it but l think it would be more comfortable on ladies with very small wrists .
on 18 September 2016
shouls have written this months ago but my Bichon doggie was ill and he needed 24hrs care.This bracelet hasn't been off my wrist since it arrived.I love it, lay's perfectly and looks fab !!!
on 23 December 2011
The item viewed was simple, yet fairly classy. Ordered and paid one day, recieved by Royal Mail in 2 days,exactly what I wanted, Nice One !
on 14 March 2017
Good gift ideas for your friends thanks.
on 11 June 2014
Bought this product just over two years ago...only occasional wear...chain has snapped at catch......also gold has gone a funny rosey colour......when I bought it I thought it was very flimsy.....wish I had returned it as it has proved to be not worth the money......
on 10 August 2014
Really nice bracelet, a lovely birthday pressent.
on 25 February 2015
excellent prodcut
on 12 November 2015
Rubbish fell apart after a few months
on 7 November 2014
Beautiful and well made
on 7 July 2012
I believe this bracelet is one of my best Amazon buys. A bit nervous because I haven't had good luck with Amazon jewellery in the past but this was well worth the money. Would absolutely recommend