Customer reviews

Ring Size: H|Change

on 18 August 2017
Absolutely delighted with my purchase. Fit is perfect, it is very well made, good width band not skinny and the stones really sparkle, looks beautiful with my other rings. My third Citerna ring - no disappointments.
on 27 November 2016
My fiance love this Ring :) it suit her very well and she was very happy
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2016
Really nice ring, well made, nice amount of gold in the band, sparkly. Because the wishbone is deep even the larger rings sit nicely with it. I wear it everyday with different rings and it makes them look even more expensive with this against them, very happy!
on 22 September 2009
This is such a beautiful ring...very elegant.. and looks and feels much more expensive than what Amazon sells it for! It's very sparkly, and I'm sure anyone receiving this will absolutely love it! Also as the zirconia aren't enormous, they'll pass off for real diamonds.... at a fraction of the cost!
on 19 March 2016
My wedding ring 😆 perfect fit
on 5 September 2017
Stunning and delivery service couldn't be better loving it and the wife happy too which means a lot 😂
on 22 May 2010
This ring looked absoluely beautiful but unfortunately, after less than a week of wear a stone fell out and I had to return it. I think maybe it was just an unlucky one and maybe another ring like this would not suffer the same fate. That said, however, I don't think I will risk ordering a replacement. A big disappointment.9ct Yellow and White Gold Ladies Stone Set Wishbone Ring Size J
on 24 March 2016
very good looking!
on 31 December 2013
a lovely elegant ring. I was a bit apprehensive after reading some of the reviews, but as it wasn't that expensive I decided to buy it.
i have only had it for a short time and I love it. the size is also perfect.
on 8 February 2013
Got this for my mums birthday and she absolutely loved it! Had to change it once because I got the size wrong.
Had it for a week so far and it's going well. Although I think I can see the polish slightly lessening.