on 30 May 2013
I love apppearance of this watch... it's glam and glitzy and really suits my skin tone and any outfit I wear... HOWEVER.... after only a month of wear, one of the pins in the bracelet has worked it's way out and the watch dropped off my wrist and onto the pavement!!!
SO disappointed with the quality of this watch. I really am. The bracelet is "plasticky" and I saved hard to treat myself to this and expected more.
My last watch was £25 from M&S and is FAR superior. I'd advise anyone to steer clear of this MK watch being honest.
on 24 December 2014
Sooo disappointed. it arrived Christmas eve but not well presented. The watch was in a plastic bubble wrap bag. No Michael Kors box. How could it possibly be given as a gift in that state? I have purchased another Michael Kors watch previously and it was beautifully presented in the proper box. I was thrilled with it. This current Brown Dial Tortoise just leaves me acutely disappointed. I do not even know if, without the box, it is genuine.
on 25 November 2011
I love love love this watch. It is perfect and value for money. I have a small wrist so will need a couple of links out but hay ho to be expected. Exactly the same as pic. Fast delivery. I can not wait to show it off!!! Love the colour too Thank you. This is a must have watch!!
on 4 January 2015
After 2months of having the watch, one of the diamonds inside the watch falled and moved inside the dial . I tried to contact the seller several times to have a copy of the invoice and they never replied. I've contacted MK customer service about the warranty and was advised that the watch wasn't covered as the seller wasn't an authorised seller from michel kors.
on 15 June 2014
Absolutely fab watch, beautiful eye catching design, easy to read and we'll put together. Everyone comments on it when I wear it, I love it!
on 17 May 2014
Over the moon with my watch it's beautiful!! I absolutely love it. Delivery was prompt, could not fault anything with this item.
on 28 February 2015
I love this watch! It was the best money spent. Every time i put it on I look at it and I feel great. It came in a lovely leather box and the delivery was super fast! I love the fact the watch is water proof too - so less worrying when there's a splash of water!
on 13 July 2014
It's perfect! Not heavy with beautiful Brown bracelet.
on 13 March 2014
I was very surprised on how fast the delivery was. The the watch was better than the pictures. For the price it was a bargain. Most of all the mrs love it.if only it was a unisex watch i would have probably kept it for my self.
on 1 October 2014
The watch was dilivered very quickly. I was very impressed.
The item itself looks good although the bracelet looks cheap and has a "plastic" look about it, and it is too big as well. Wil have to remove a few links.