Format: Jewellery|Change

Silver 55mm Flat Hoop Earrings
great big silver hoops
really worth the money
total bargain
would,nt get anything this good on the high street
would make a great gift
on 15 October 2009
They came one week after I've ordered them.They also came into a lovely box. I wore them and they were fabolous!!! Just wonderful!!
on 21 October 2012
I loved these earrings until the part that goes through you ear snapped off after I had had them about five months.
If they had been cheap I would have said that was par for the course, but at the price I expect earrings to last.
More disappointing tho has been the fact that I have not had a response to the email I sent explaining my disappointment to the vendor...I know it is over the returns time period, but again, given the cost I do expect better.
Shame
on 20 September 2010
Silver 55mm Flat Hoop Earrings
I love these ear-rings i wear them all the time, great price to. There not that big as others are saying in there reviews, there about the size of your little finger thats all, god the way some people are saying you'd think they where really big or something, well there not, there just right. 925 silver and stamped too. Great buy, and fashionable as well. 5stars from me. Thanks Amazon.
on 23 May 2009
These earings are fantastic value for money. They come in a lovely display box also which makes them a great gift.
on 20 June 2013
I went to wear these earrings for only the 2nd time and the part that goes through you ear snapped off. For the price of the earrings this is unacceptable. I intend to contact the vendor to express my disappointment.
on 28 March 2010
I've bought it for myself, and I'm really happy with the purchase. Very nice looking silver, they are big and yet elegant just as I've expected them to be.
on 23 February 2014
This is a classic Rip Off bought them for my wife along with a bangle which I thought was good quality sterling silver but they had chips of bronze within days not Even worth £5 let alone the price I paid of £29... Avoid!
on 6 February 2010
Very nice product with a lovely box. They are quite light and very shinny. I would recomend this product to anyone. Thanks Amazon! Very quick delivery too.Silver 55mm Flat Hoop Earrings
on 6 May 2011
So I bought this for my gf who really really loves these earrings.

They are stirling silver and a good weight. My gf was really happy with this gift.

Fellas, you cant really go wrong getting this for your loved one!