on 8 September 2007
bought the didi car for my 2 and a half year old but the whole family has had a go on it- brilliant on laminate floors and also outdoors on flat surfaces.
my two and half year old finds it easy to handle and has now mastered the reverse motion! a great buy for any fun loving family- am going to get one for my little girls nursery!
on 25 March 2009
ignore other reviews, simple instructions, very sturdy, exactly the same as a didicar, half the price, even the same chinese writing underneath. my 20 mth old was flying around on a flat surface, practising balance speed and agility, fantastic and great fun. had to buy another for my 5year old so that they can race. Fabulous to find something that they never get fed up of!
on 19 September 2009
My two children now 4 (girl) and 8 years old (boy) still play daily yes daily on their didi cars! They have been the most used and fun outdoor toy they've had. Now nearly three years old with plenty of use they are still in great working order and they have been outside through winters and summers. The stickers don't really last and peel off and discolour very quickly.
I would highly recommend this toy.
on 26 November 2008
After reading some of the 'not so good reviews' from others, I bought the item anyway and took the risk. Can I say how EASY is was to put together, so much so that my 2-year-old helped me! I actually bought 2 of these, had them assembled in minutes. My 2-year-old then went up and down the kitchen, having never seen one before, let alone ride on one, he loved it. Then I very nastily took it away from him as it's for his Christmas present ~ how mean! Highly recommended item.
on 9 September 2013
Wow! Hoping for good enough quality,... opened it to find its of superior quality! My 4 year old autistic son loves it and he mastered the skill in minutes.
If you're unsure....just go for it and buy! Oh and.IT WAS DELIVERED IN UNDER 24HRS -COULDNT OF HAD A BETTER AMAZON PURCHASE.
on 5 January 2015
Big hit at our house. Good quality, sturdy and plastic like Little Tykes. My only complaint is it doesn't really move great outdoors unless it's a flat, even surface like smooth pavement. I always felt like the front tire could use some grip or something. Otherwise it's a great little buy. We've had this a couple of years now and it's held together. The only thing that has been lost is the little round capt on the top of the handle bars. Great buy and loved by all the kids.
on 1 February 2011
What a great toy. Bought for my 2 year old - my teenagers and their friends also love it!!
Great to see how quickly toddlers pick up on how to get it to go forwards, backwards, turn around and go faster!!
Definitely makes them think. My toddler is on this several times every day. We have laminate floors - not sure how it would work on a carpet though.
Excellent buy - recommended!
on 10 June 2015
These cars are great! My 7 yo son loves it and goes hurtling around our local park on it. It even takes my weight for a quick turn too. Easy enough to assemble and seems quite sturdy. Be warned that you do need a flat, smooth surface to get the 'swing' action working properly though; our driveway is Tarmac and rutted in places and it wouldn't work at all there.
on 26 May 2009
My 2 year old played on one of these at out local soft play centre and he loved it, I had to keep pulling him off so other kids could have a go, it's light weight and the steering is really light so he had no problems doing it on his own. Once he got the hang of it he was off and at speed, even on the carpeted floor!! The soft play owner told me they are even faster on tiles, wood floor our outside and they are big enough for Mums and Dads to have a go, or two children can play on it together one behind the other. It's a great toy for young and old alike. Highly recommended toy!
on 3 November 2008
This is simply brilliant. - yes it can be a little difficult to assemble but I got mine assembled so no problem there! ask the supplier to do it for you!
My 2 year old loves sitting on it (and because she sits forward to hold the handle bars she does not fall off the back) and using her legs to paddle around. I just think it is great to zooming around the kitchen and ground floor - really lifts ones spirits. I do not understand how it works but surely anyone interested in a fuel free form of transport should have one!